Chapter 3

Michelle's POV

Jiley seemed to be in peace with the world right now. They were walking at the back of our large clump, holding hands and talking quietly, just taking their time and enjoying everything around them. I have to admit, they're pretty cute. Unlike Noah, who was up at the front with Miss Kate, freaking out over being late and directing her on what to do. It was kinda funny actually. He's so paranoid about getting back to Richelle and the baby, he's driving Miss Kate crazy. It's nice to see him care though, there's a lot of guys that would just leave the mom on her own. I looked to Jiley again, who were still in their own little bubble of love. Of course they must be happy after what happened yesterday, and I don't just mean winning Internationals. I must say, I'm happy I talked Riley into taking a pregnancy test, I know the secret too. And it was pretty funny to hear A troupe complain about them going off to have sex last night, when really they left because Riley felt super sick, something she told me on the bus to the airport. "This is our gate, we board in half an hour. You guys can go off and do whatever you want until then, but you have to be back in time for our flight." Kate told us as we stopped at the gate.
"Yeah. If you're late we're leaving without you!" Noah said sternly, causing me to laugh. He's so tiny and young, I just can't take him seriously sometimes.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I saw all our family and friends as we walked out of the baggage claim. My parents waved and smiled at me, Jiley's families were deep in conversation, Richelle stood by herself, scanning the crowd to see Noah walk through, and even some B troupers and J troupers were here with a banner to congratulate us. I hadn't even made it to where my parents were yet, when Richelle squealed in delight. "Noah!" She exclaimed, running towards him. He lifted her in a hug, holding her tight. I watched my and my teammates parents laugh to themselves, before I made it over to my family. Last minute before my parents divorce, they decided they could work through their problems, and moved back in together. It was just like old times again.
"We're so proud of you sweetheart." My mom beamed, hugging me. Riley had been sick from her pregnancy a lot in Miami, so I actually ended up being able to dance during one of the rounds, and Amanda as well.
"Thanks mom." I smiled, hugging both my parents now.

Riley's POV

James and I made it over to our families, his arm around my waist. "Ri I'm so happy for you!" Emily said, hugging me.
"Thanks Em." I responded, pulling away from her hug. I hugged my mom and dad as James did the same, skipping Piper just to annoy her, before he wrapped his arm around my waist again.
"We were just talking about how beautiful your duet was, I'm glad you guys tied, it would've been a shame not to use it." Debra smiled at me.
"Thank you." I replied, a smile on my face as well.
"Riley, Kate told me you were pretty sick in Miami, are you okay?" Mom asked, looking worried.
"I'm fine mom, nothing to worry about." I assured her, even though she still looked pretty worried.
"Well maybe we should go James, all this travel must not be good for Riley." Debra commented, looking at me worriedly as well now.
"Honestly guys, she's fine. But it's been a long day so I think we should go get some rest." James announced. I nodded, leaning over to give him a quick kiss before we headed out after our families.