the raido gods

Ember

"So you ditched work," I said."I would not call it ditching more like I was called to a higher power that is your couch," He said smiling.We were walking through the malls cafeteria looking for a table. I rolled my eyes." Lets play a game," he said before taking a sip of Mountain Dew. "Okay what game," I said while we sat down."Whats your favorite vacation?" He asked. "New Orleans.You?" I asked."Mexico when I was six your turn." he said."Okay," I said flipping my hair out of my face."Best thing you ever done?" I said. "Cliff diving in LA. What about you?" He said pointing at me." Getting a tattoo," I kept my eyes down."What? You! You got a tattoo." he said. "Yes it's on my shoulder blade. It says 'Indignatio,furor, de morte in lucem' by Dylan Thomas from the poem Do Not Go Gentle into that Good Night And I actually have three tattoos" I said.

"What dose it mean?"

"The quote?"

"Yes and what language."

"It's Latin and it says 'Rage,Rage Against the dying light'."

Ace

Ember and I walked to her car with both our arms full of bags from multiple stores. I turned my head to get a glimpse of her. Her brown hair tumbled down her back and on her shoulders and she kept her eyes on her car. "How'd you even get here?" She asked. Crap I forgot Nile. My older brother took a weekly trip to the mall to check out girls and I went with him but quickly left him to go clothe shopping."Nile," I said blankly."I see," she said.

We reached the car without a word.When I got inside the car I said "You know you looked beautiful in that gown." She turned her head away from the steering wheel"Thank you Ace." We sat in silence for most of the car ride until I turned on the radio and on the radio was a Thousand Years was on and I quickly changed it to Love Story then to Bleeding Love. 'The gods of the radio hate me' I thought. When we reached the house, something took over me and I leaned over Ember and kissed her."Sorry I don't know what became of me," I said looking down. When I looked up, Ember kissed me back while the song Radioactive came on over the radio. 'How romantic,' I thought.

Authors note

Hey, I just wanted to say the perfectly timed song thing happened to me(I was not kissed). I was actually reading The Fault in our Stars at a sad part and the song Hallelujah came on. It made me cry even harder.Also I was reading Allegiant and the song Everybody What's To Rule the world Lord version, it made it so much more intense.

Stay woemdaful

G.