Chapter Fifteen

**Lucas's POV**

"Don't go. I said I didn't want you to go..." I said, rolling towards Mariam, grabbing her wrist before she could get off the bunk. It felt rough on her wrist. Maybe cuts? Wait. Cuts. "Why are there cuts on your wrist. You said you stopped." She looked away hesitating to say anything. "I did. But things have been.... Rough." I saw her pull her long braid over her shoulder to hide her face. I couldn't believe her. She promised me she'd stop. "Why did you start again?!" I yelled. She turned back to look at me, her eyes watering. "You." She whispered. She turned and pulled her arm away, hugging her wrist to her chest. I got up into a sitting position on my bunk. "You're gonna be okay. Why me? Did I do something wrong?" I whispered, hugging her from behind. She shook her head getting some of her hair in my face. She smelled like mint and shampoo. I took a deep breath in and hugged her tighter. "Nothing you did. Just something I didn't do." She said. I felt a cold drop of water hit my arm. She turned her head so I could see half of her face. "Sorry." She mumbled and pulled away from my embrace. "Sorry." She said again. The door opened as she was wiping the trails of tears from her face. 'CC' stuck his head into the room and said "We're here." with a huge grin on his face. Mariam sniffled and wiped her eyes, then shuffled out the door past him.

His eyes followed after her, filled with concern. "What'd you do to the poor girl?" He asked. I didn't reply, just shook my head. When he left I heaved a big sigh and flopped back on my bunk. "Fuck, what did I do this time." I whispered.

There was some whispering from outside of the bedroom door and the door squeaked open. "Hey Lucas, time to go shopping! The gig starts at 8:00. It's 5:00, wanna go shopping with the group? Come on, it'll be fun!" Gem squealed. She was grinning from ear to ear. "Sure." I said horsely. "Why not." She clapped her hands excitedly and ran back out of the room, her smile growing bigger with every second. I looked out the window and saw we were in a large, crowded parking lot. My dark blue shirt was wrinkled, but not too badly. I got up and adjusted myself then marched out of the room. "So, where are we going?" I asked Gem. She looked over at me and handed me my bag, "First, we're dropping our stuff off in the hotel. Then, we're going to Hot Topic and some other stores." She giggled and gripped her own bag tightly. There were eight of us, so everyone would share a room. I figured everyone would share with at least one other person. I wondered who it was going to be. "So who am I bunking with?" I asked. A chorus of the name "Andy" echoed through the bus. "Damn." I mumbled under my breath. Andy was the person I least wanted to room with.

"Well let's drop our stuff off in the rooms. We're all next to each other, so it shouldn't be a problem. CC and I are sharing a room, Ashley and Jake are sharing, Andy and Lucas, then Mariam and Gem. Mariam, Gem, you guys will be in the middle of the rooms so if you need anything we're all here. Okay?" Jinxx said smiling politely at them. They both nodded and smiled back. The bus driver opened the doors and we all filed out, one by one. Andy first, then Mariam, then Gem, and CC, and Jinxx, and last of all, me. We walked about a block to a hotel called "The Hilton" and trudged up to the reception desk. A very well-kept man was sitting at the chair. He looked up and sat agape, staring at the tall man wearing all black. "We have reserved rooms here," Andy said. "could we have the cards?" The man nodded and pressed a button, and little boxes popped open behind him, containing cards with little gold stars on them. "Th--third floor, turn right, then down the hall." He gave a nervous smile and handed Andy our cards. There were two labelled '213', another set labelled '214', a pair of '215', and '216's. Andy handed me one of the ones labelled '213' and handed the rest out. He handed Mariam the two '214's, Ashley the '215's, and Jinxx the '216's.

We walked to the elevator and piled in. Ashley pressed the 3 button. The doors slid closed and some crappy elevator music started playing. After about a minute or so, the doors slid back open and everyone stepped out. The few people who were waiting for the elevator stared at us as we walked out, most of the eyes trailing after the Black Veil Brides band members. A teenage looking guy was staring at Mariam and as she passed, winked at her. He had a lip-ring and gages. She giggled, but as I passed, i glared at him and he smirked. I felt the fire of their eyes burn into the back of my skull as we turned the corner. Everyone let out a deep breath of relief. "Well they were fucking scary." Andy said. The band nodded in agreement. "How were you calling them scary?" I asked, astonished. He looked at me and sighed, clearly aggravated. "They judge us on how we dress, and from your last comment, I'm guessing you do too."

A/N

I LOVE WRITING THIS BOOK thank you everyone for reading! Please vote for my chapters! Thanks!!!! Cx