Chapter Five

**Mariam's POV**

I laughed as Gem came running down the stairs with two maid costumes in her hands. We had been maids for Halloween and they weren't the warmest of costumes, but they made us laugh every time we looked at them. Ashley saw them first and burst out laughing, and so did the rest of the band, but Andy's face was turning a little pink, and CC's face was already bright red. "Put them on!" Jake yelled. "Fine, fine! We'll put hem on!" I giggled and glanced at Gem, who was staring at the blushing CC. She finally caught my gaze and giggled with me, handed me one, and we walked into the bathroom to change. I heard lots of "WHOOP!"s from the boys, and Andy started cussing like a freak at Ashley, who had encouraged all of this. We came out of the bathroom giggling at each other, wearing short black dresses that came just above our knees, with stockings, and a tiny white apron.

"Ahem." I said, laughing as all the boys turned to face us. Jake's face turned bright red, and Andy looked like he would have a nosebleed. "I present to you, the maids." I said jokingly, as I gave a little curtsey. CC, who had been getting a drink, turned over just in time to see Gem bend down to tie her shoe, and got a good look at her cleavage. "Um!" He said, turning the same color as Andy. Gem stood back up and looked at his beet red face and laughing. "Haha what's wrong CC? You see something you didn't want to see?" She asked. "No," he said, staring at her. "Not something I didn't want to see....." We both laughed and I turned to Andy. "So, do they look okay?" I asked, pulling down the skirt to try to cover my knees. "YES. Uh. I mean. Yeah, they look fine." He replied, his face glowing red.

I giggled and screamed as Ashley tackled me to the ground. "YOU PURDY GIRL I WON'T LET YOU ESCAPE ME!" He shouted. *KNOCK KNOCK* Someone knocked on the door, but i guessed it was just the UPS guy delivering my monthly Kerrang! Magazine. "Hello?" Gem said as she opened the door, and I heard a loud *THUNK* as something hit the floor. "Mariam who are these people, and what is he doing on top of you?!?!?!" A familiar male voice yelled. "Ah, shit. Hi Lucas." I said, craning my neck over Ashley's shoulder to see him. "Sorry about this, he just tackled me." I said, looking down and laughing. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING!" Lucas shouted at me. "Whoops." I thought to myself. "Forgot I was in the maid costume." I looked at Ashley and he got up, with a 'Oh-Shit-Sorry-About-That' look. I walked over to Lucas, my bare feet blasted with cold air as I stepped close to the door.

"Look, these guys are the band members of Black Veil Brides. Andy, Jake, Jinxx, Ashley, and CC." I said, pointing to them one by one. "They're here because our tickets were cancelled and they came to invite us to go to Warped with them." I sighed, and stared at my feet. "Warped?" Lucas asked. "Its the tour they've been on. They're going to Europe and South America next." Gem said, staring at something that had fallen near Lucas's feet. He looked down and saw the little package laying there and quickly picked it up and shoved it in his jacket. "What's that?" I asked. It looked like a present, but you never knew who with Lucas. "It's nothing. So.... You guys are going on this 'Warped' thing with them?" He asked again weakly. Gem and I slowly nodded. Footsteps came from behind me and Jake stood by the other end of the hallway. "Want us to invite him too?" He said, directing the question at me. The rest of the band members glared at him, but I nodded enthusiastically, so they couldn't help but to agree. "What's his name again?" Ashley asked. "Lucas." Gem and I said in chorus. We giggled and invited him in, so we could plan and pack our things.