An old friend back from the dead..

Frost's pov

After that seen I looked up in the tree to see a black and red furred fox with wings looking at me then she disappeared I looked over to Xzavier and he nudged me to tell me to sleep he put his hand on my stomach and felt my breathing then I fell asleep...

??? Pov

Hmmmmm...it looks like frost has a little boyfriend now as her friend I support her and he seems to be a swell guy even though he's an alien from another planet doesn't mean anything! Right! Well I guess it means she is insane but I'm okay with her choice misona out!

Frost's pov

I woke up and felt an arm around me then I saw my sisters looking at us like they've seen a ghost soon Xzavier woke up and said "what's up with u two u look like you've seen a ghost" "frost there is someone here to see u" I looked at skylar worried she had the look of when misona died so I walked out and saw a face I thought I'd never see again and began to cry "misona is that really you?" "Hm it's been awhile hasn't frost" I ran over to her hugging her and said "you died how did you-" "no I lived I'm a demon fox now can't you tell by the wings?" "Yeah but damn I'm glad your not dead!" We both talked for awhile and ended up laughing then I had to tell her about skylar pregnancy so I started to talk about she looked so mad like she could kill someone then she asked "with who did skylar do that with?" "She was raped!" "Well that plan of killing the bastard is out the window" "you think!" We both broke out into laughter it's been awhile but how am I going to tell her about Xzavier...