Sisters in blood

Frost's pov

I woke up in the sewers in my human form my hair waved behind me I look over on my side I see the xenomorph sleeping next to me then I heard paws on the floor I get up and walk out of the sewers I was pinned down by a fox with white fur and pink designs then I sighed and said..."Ariana get off me." "Okay sense you asked so nicely" "what are you doing here anyways?" "It's about skylar she's pregnant with someone's kids..." "you mean to tell me she was raped?" "Yes" "how the hell did she do that was she drunk or something!" "Idk" we continued to talk then I looked down and felt pain for a second I got shot in the side I should be dead well it's true but I guess my guardian form won't allow it...

Meanwhile in the sewers

The xenomorph woke up and noticed the human next to him gone  he looked around then ran outside and saw the girl talking to a fox with white fur and pink designs he walked out of the darkness and scared the girl which jumped and froze...

Frost looked at the xenomorph and had to ask his name that is rude to just call him a xenomorph I mean like really so she asked "what's your name by the way?" "Xzavier is my name and if I may ask what's your name sense we forgot to properly introduce ourselves?" "Frost is my name this is my sister Ariana." Frost's sister looked at the xenomorph and growled then a white fox with purple designs appeared frost turned into her fox form and ran over to the fox she looked worried soon it was turning night the moon was full the xenomorph Xzavier and everyone slept out side Tonight Xzavier curled his tail around the white fox with blue designs and fell asleep with a guardian fox....