Still rocking ...

Attention !!!!! If you haven't read (it's ain't easy ) you want understand this book !!!

- Eleven years later -

How's it going ? Well for Nae'Zarri and Quinton and the kids it's been good. Nae is now a Moore she's claimed that last name for ten years now.

Nae went back too school and became a nurse in the medical field . She is now Twenty nine years old and had made five beautiful children , Quinton is now thirty years old but still fine as hell and haves every female falling to his feet. Although women couldn't help but to fantasize about Quinton his marriage vows meant everything to him.

Now a professional basketball player for the Los Angelus Lakers and the most paid on the team with the salary net worth of thirty point five million dollars and also played the position of the PG.

Moving to Los Angelus five years ago when he was drafted.  They now had multiple things to worry about from the kids , work , and the things that came with being celebrities. Quintion had his eyes on any male that came in contact with Zaria in his eyes that was his baby girl he had been her father since she was a child literally. Zyson is currently twelve years old and has grey eyes just like his sister , Zyshawn is ten years old and still a spitting image of Quinton and along with the new edition to the family the twins Nae had given birth to seven years ago.

Zaya and Zy'Quale there both seven years old. Zaria and Zyson Attended school together at "Emerso Middle School " and Zyshawn and the twins attended "evergreen elementary". Of course with all this came obstacles but that never stopped them.