Chapter Fifteen

Lina's P

Lina's P.O.V.:

"Where's grandma??? What's this all about? I thought this is only about me.." I muttered as Yahiko sat beside me, studying the sleeve of his hakama.

"I don't know. Grandma said she wanted to speak to me too regarding today's commotion." Yahiko shrugged as I turned to my younger brother.

I saw his sleeve was a bit torn.

"Hey.. What happened?" I asked with concern as Yahiko just grinned and shrugged.

"I was training with Kojuro sama after my shift. I figured grandma said she wanted to talk in the evening so I had a bit of time..."

"Oh... Training falconry?"

Yahiko nodded excitedly.

"Yea! Kojuro sama said I'm improving! It was actually good luck that you scalded your feet! Lord Masamune and Kojuro sama got to work at our restaurant and I got to learn falconry from Kojuro sama! Unfortunately though this tear happened when a falcon misjudged the landing distance and its talons got caught on my sleeve.."

"Why didn't you ask Lord Masamune to teach you instead? He's more experienced than Kojuro sama regarding falconry.."

Yahiko shivered in discomfort.

"Are you crazy nee chan? He's so hostile to almost everyone including a friendly person like you. He doesn't speak to anyone in a welcoming tone. Besides, I think he's a tough guy. He'll grill me to the bones if I wanted to learn under him."

I chuckled at Yahiko's answer when he continued...

"But I do wonder why Kojuro sama asks me every day about you..."

My ears perked at his sentence.

"Asks about me?"

"Yea... He tries to do it discreetly but it's so damn obvious as days pass. He'll ask where are you, how are you, what are you doing, what are your likes and dislikes... He even asks whether you're allowed to date..."

I blushed at Yahiko's statement as my younger brother sighed.

"I know I'm your younger sibling but even I can tell Kojuro sama is into you. Other than Inuchiyo which you told me 2 years ago, I can confirm even Yukimura sama is into you..."

Thank god he doesn't know Masamune, Saizo and Mitsuhide likes me too... I rather tell him when my feelings are more sorted out...

The door to our shrine room suddenly opened and in stepped my grandma...

Along with Lord Kenshin...

"Wait, why is Lord Kenshin here?" Yahiko blurted out as my grandma studied us closely..

Lord Kenshin calmly walked over to us and sat down cross-legged on the opposite side of our table...

"There's something the two of you must know..." my grandma said quietly as she too, took a seat beside Lord Kenshin.