Diksha entered Shreya's room and she let out a gasp of surprise. Shreya turned around startled but sighed in relief when she saw it was just Diksha.

"You look beautiful", Diksha said in awe.

"Thankyou", Shreya replied politely.

"C'mon, Aarav's family is here", she said helping Shreya to stand up and led her outside the room.

Shreya observed her house which seemed a total different place with all the decorations. There were lot of people mostly their relatives who she had never met in her entire 28 years of life.

As soon as Shweta saw Shreya, she instantly walked towards her.

"You're looking more beautiful today", Shweta complimented.

"Thank you Auntie", Shreya replied politely with a smile.

"Auntie? Who Auntie? Diksha can you see any auntie here?", Shweta asked looking around.

Diksha shook her head saying no as she stifled her laughter.

"Shreya, I'm not your Aunt. You maybe marrying my son but I'm bringing a daughter in my house. So tell me what am I to you?", Shweta asked.

"Mother", Shreya mumbled softly.

"Exactly you can call me Mom, Maa, Muma whatever you like but don't you ever call me Sasu Mom or Auntie, okay?", Shweta said sternly.

Shreya nodded and Shweta kissed her temple lovingly.

"Nazar na lage meri beti ko", ( Save my child from an evil eye ) Shweta said caressing Shreya's cheeks.

Shreya didn't know how she should react. She couldn't believe she was about to call off her wedding and hurt these good souls but what really bothered her was Shweta's affection. She couldn't understand how she could shower so much affection on a girl she barely knew and trust her with her son's life.

"Maa, Parul Auntie said that we should start with the mehendi ceremony", Aanchal informed.

"Sorry, I got a little carried away", Shweta said as she led Shreya towards the sofa.

Aanchal helped Shreya to sit on the sofa. Forum placed the plate of mehendi cones on the table.

"Shweta ji, as you're the mother-in-law you need to apply mehendi on her hand first", Parul said.

Shweta nodded and picking up the cone she drew a heart and wrote Aarav in it and asked the mehendi artists to hide his name in a way Aarav wouldn't be able to find.

Aarav who was standing with rest of the males in the family was watching Shreya as the artists filled her hands and legs with mehendi. She occasionally passed small smiles to Aanchal and Forum. It seemed that day by day her beauty was increasing and so was his love for her.

Just a day more he reminded himself looking at Shreya. He was so lost in watching Shreya that he didn't even realise Shaurya had changed his juice with water. He drank the entire glass absent mindedly as his eyes were trained on Shreya.

Shaurya and Rishabh's soft chuckles caught his attention and he raised his eyebrow at them.

"You drank the entire glass", Shaurya said snickering.

"So?", Aarav asked confused.

"Bhai, you were so lost in bhabhi's beauty that you didn't even notice us changing your juice with water", Rishabh said chuckling.

Aarav looked at the empty glass and cursed under his breath as Rishabh and Shaurya continued laughing.

"Ladies and gentlemen! May I have your attention please!", Saloni announced in a loud voice gaining everyone's attention.

"You see its my Di's mehendi function and what is a mehendi ceremony without any dance and music? So let the music begin"

Aarav looked at his sister-in-law with a hint of amusement in his eyes. The music started and Saloni along with her few cousins started dancing on Cutiepie. Soon Shaurya accompanied Saloni as they danced on the beats of the song.

Saloni pulled Aanchal and Forum along with her to dance. Next song was the famous bollywood song which of course even the elders were in love with. As soon as the song 'Mehendi Laga Ke Rakhna' started Saloni pulled Aarav on the dance floor as everyone danced except for Shreya and her parents.

Shreya was happy looking at her siblings enjoying the ceremony. Atleast someone is genuinely happy from her family, she thought.

Her eyes fell on a carefree Aarav who was dancing along with Jai. He looked like a child as he danced without a care of the world. Aarav looked at Shreya who was looking at her mehendi.

He felt the time stop as Shreya walked towards him with a grin. Without even realising, Aarav walked towards her and pulled her towards him. In that moment everything seemed to disappear as the song Tumse Hi started.

He couldn't help but feel happy as she danced with him. His hands on her hips while her hands rested on his shoulders as they swayed on the song lost in each other's eyes.

"Aarav dude! You okay?", Jai's asked breaking Aarav's trance.

Aarav looked around trying to figure out what happened. He looked at Shreya who was still applying mehendi while he was standing with his siblings who were dancing.

He shook his head smiling at himself as he realised he was day dreaming.

_____________

So how was the chapter? Let me know! Excuse me for grammatical errors. Vote and comment. Keep loving Aarya :) Happy reading!

Love ya
Hugs and Kisses
See you soon
-Rhea