"No, Di. I'm leaving for Pune the next day", Aarav said facing her.

"What? Does mom know about it?", Aanchal asked.

"No but if I don't go my transfer might not get accepted", Aarav said closing his laptop.

"You mean you're shifting to Mumbai?", Aanchal asked surprised.

"Yeah", Aarav said smiling.

"Because of Shreya?", she asked smiling.

"Yeah. She is a paediatrician and she can't just shut down her clinic just because she is marrying me. Besides she has problem adjusting in new city", Aarav explained.

"The clinic part is your words or hers?"

"Mine as well as hers... you know Di, there is something strange about her and her family", Aarav said resting his head on Aanchal's lap.

"Strange in the sense?", Aanchal asked confused.

"Like on the engagement day I noticed that there were her parents, Saloni and Shaurya's pictures but there wasn't even a single picture of her. I mean how is it possible?" Aarav said as he closed his eyes remembering that day.

"That's weird", Aanchal said frowning.

"Exactly! And for some reason I don't know why I feel that she's not happy like she has too many secrets buried inside her heart. During the whole engagement ceremony, her Dad didn't even smile at her. It felt like he didn't feel anything for his daughter. You remember the day you got engaged with Neil, Dad had become so emotional though it was just your engagement and Prem Uncle? He was like staring blankly at her. And if this wasn't enough her mother behaved the same"

"Did you talk about this to Dad?", Aanchal asked looking at Aarav.

"No Di. I don't know and I'm not sure if I'm right or over thinking", he said opening his eyes.

"Okay today is mehendi so I will observe everyone. If I think something is fishy then you have to talk to dad about this, okay?", Aanchal said caressing his hair.

"Yeah...", Aarav trailed.

"Aarav bro! I got the engagement pictures. Do you want to see them?", Rishabh asked entering Aarav's room.

"How did you get them?", Aarav asked confused.

"Umm.. Saloni", Rishabh said rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Rishi, why did you exchange your number with her?", Aarav asked glaring at him.

"Bro.. its just.."

"Don't! Rishi, she's your bhabhi's sister. Don't ever forget that. You can be her friend but if you cross your limit then no one will be worst than me", Aarav warned.

"Di, tell him to chill"

"Rishi, I agree with Aarav. Look her family isn't like us so its better you just be her friend. You wouldn't want your bhabhi to get in trouble, right?", Aanchal said.

"Okay... I will stay away from her but just for bhabhi's sake", Rishabh said sighing.

Aarav released a sigh of relief. They spent the next hour viewing all the engagement pictures.

__________

           IN THE EVENING, Shreya was dressed in a blue lehenga. She had decided to do her makeup by herself and luckily Diksha and Saloni had agreed to it. She sat on the table in front of the mirror and applied minimal makeup. She wore her earrings, pendent and her headpiece. She decided to curl her hair and tied them in a messy but elegant bun.