Chapter 4

Note: There is slight lemon by not like FULL on lemon 😂 well anyways back to the fan fiction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sangwoo Point of view~

I watched her as she walked in the house. I scanned her body from head to toe and smirked. She sat on the couch right when I shooked off the smirk and I sat next to her. "Your house is pretty spacious." She told me and I nodded. I wanted her... all of her screaming or moaning I don't care I WANTED her.

~Your Point of view~

I got up and turned to him, I felt nervous I just needed to go somewhere private for a minute. "U-uh Sangwoo where is the bathroom?" I needed to be alone for a minute or at least I think.. "Just straight down the hall." He said with a smile. I nodded and started to walk when suddenly everything went black.

~A hour later (Still your point of view) ~

I woked up tied to a bed. "What the.." I looked and I saw my legs spread tied to the end of the bed along with my hands tied to both poles of the bed. I saw I had no clothes on. I saw Sangwoo smirking while sitting infront of me. He climbed the bed and sat the left side of me and kissed my neck. "S-Sangwoo what are y-you doing?" I blushed madly. "What do you think i'm doing? I'm doing you sweetie~" He gently nibbled my neck. I arched my back a little, when I did that he wrapped a arm around my waist and got on top of me. He gently to his hand and brush his hand in my inner thigh causing me to bite my lip a little.
"You ready?" He looked at me and I nodded a little. "Good." He tongue kissed me deeply before sticking a finger in me. 'It hurts it really hurts..' I thought to myself but soon it turn into pleasure. Sangwoo kept tongue kissing me so I could be distracted from the little pain there was still. When he pulled away there was a long string of saliva. He took his finger out and it was covered in my juices. "Your really wet." He said smirking. He took of his pants and boxers. I got a little scared. "P-please Sangwoo.. n-no more I hurt.." I confessed but he stook his member in me causing me to yelp. "S-sangwoo~ p-please stop.~" I cried out from the pain. Sangwoo ignored it and went faster making me moan really loud arching my back wanting more. 'I want him to stop! but not at the same time... I have mixed emotions right now..But I know this isn't right!... Right?' I thought to myself. He went at the same pace going a little faster and rougher sometimes making the bed slightly move back in forth." A-AH~ "I moaned out when he went deep inside me. I was blushing more than I already was I could feel it.

~After the lemon (I didn't know what to put... whoops 😂) ~

~3rd person view~

(Y/n) was untied from the bed after Sangwoo put his clothes back on. she was laying on the bed helpless, she couldn't use her legs. she slightly shivered and Sangwoo glanced at her and went to the closet and grabbed a blanket and wrapped her in it. "Here, you seemed cold so I wrapped you in a blanket." He said while leaning in and kissing her forehead. "I have to to for a little bit so I will be putting you in the basement. Okay?" (Y/n) nodded while he picked her up bridal style and took her to the basement. She held onto him still scared. He kissed her telling her it's gonna be fine. When they got to the basement he tied her hands to pole and ruffled her hair before leaving and locking the basement then finally leaving the house.