Chapter 2

The tall figure who was built and muscular with light skin and two toned hair. His hair was light/dirty blonde-ish hair that looked kinda brown (I am bad at describing please forgive me reader-chan T^T). You looked up at him "Uh... S-sangwoo?" You asked him with a small blush on your face. He looked down at you, he was taller than you around 6'00ft and you were around 5'2 to 5' 3. His deep yet soothing voice ringed through your ears " (y-y/n)? Is that really you? After all these years?" He said with a soft smile. You nodded. "Y-yes." You said stuttering a little. You found him really attractive you grew to have a crush on him. "Well? You want to hug?" He opened his arms and offered you a hug. You nodded and hugged him smiling a little. "What class do you have?" He started walking with you ignoring all the people around you two. "I have science." You looked up at Sangwoo and he smiled. "So do I" He took your hand and ran to the classroom. You giggled and followed, when you got to the classroom he lets go of your hand and walked inside. You sat at the desk somewhat in the back and you saw him sit next to you with another girl. A little bit of sadness struck you when you saw him kiss her cheek.

~Time skip to the middle of the class~

You heard a scream that sounded like a best friend of yours and shot up and ran out the door only to find (b/fn) name to be bullied by a guy. "Hey!! Leave my friend alone!" You yelled out to the guy. He walked towards you while you backed into a wall. He pinned you against the wall brushing the hair out of your face. "What's a cute girl like you doing trying to protect your friend by yourself?" He unbuttoned your shirt. "Let me go!!" You tried kicking him off. He let out a small chuckle and kissed your neck. "SANGWOO!!" You screamed out.

~3rd person view~

Sangwoo heard (Y/n) 's screams and he ran out the door seeing her pinned to a wall without a shirt. He saw the tears in her eyes and he walked to behind them and placed a hand the guy's shoulder. "Let her go before you are the one being pinned against the wall being punched in the face." Sangwoo said with a cold voice. He let go of her "It's fine she was a slut anyways." The guy said starting to walk off. Sangwoo growled and pushed the guy into the wall and punched him once right on the nose. "You don't call her that again douchebag or your dead. Got it?" He let him go and watched the guy run away. Sangwoo walked to (y/n) "Are you ok?" He crouched down to her. She nodded "Y-yea." She wiped her eyes. He hugged her and grabbed her shirt and placed it on her shoulders. "If you need to come over toy house and explain it to me you can. Here." He gave her his phone number and helped her up.

~Your point of view~

I got up when sangwoo helped me up. I took his phone number he gave me and put it in my back pocket. I buttoned my shirt back on and adjusted it. "Thanks. I will go over to your house and tell you about if thats ok?" I saw him nodded with a smile. "Yes that is fine (y/n)." He responded and walked back to class with me.