Chapter Twelve.

Chapter 12.

Xaviers POV:

I woke up with a text from Adrian the next morning. She had said that she wanted to reschedule and that I should book another flight some other time. Little does she know I'm not changing my flight at all. I'm going down there reguardless. I want to see the girl that I'm falling in love with. She acting like she's scared for some reason but I'm not going to hurt her. As soon as I texted Adrain back I went downstairs to see my babymama playing with Octavia. I walked over to her and starting getting pissed. "One, Why the fuck are you in my house? Two, Why are you all of a sudden acting like a mother? What you finally took five seconds from riding every mans dick in Pennsylvania to have time for your child? What I can't believe thots are growing up. Round of a fucking plause to you! Now get the fuck out." I said. All of a sudden and she started crying. "You're such a fucking jerk!  I thought you loved me and and wanted to be with me! But you dating some busted ass hoe now. Whatever she not even that pretty any fucking way. Oh and I will be back later to get MY fucking child because you're not even the daddy." She said. 

She stormed out of my house and I just broke down. I don't know what to say. I've been raising this little girl and all of a sudden this bitch tells me that Octavia isn't mine. All I could do is look at my little girls face and think shes not mine. My fucking heart is crushed. Just as I was about to lay Octavia down my phone started ringing. It was Adrian.

Me: Hello.

Adrian: Heyy baby, what are you up too?

Me: Nothing.

Adrian: You okay? you seem down.

Me: Naww. To be honest.

Adrian: What happened? Talk to me.

Me: Well my stupid ass baby momma just told me that Octavia isn't my daughter. Like what am I going to do? I've been raising her by my fucking self and all of a sudden she isn't mine!

Adrian: That's so fucking stupid. Like why wait until now to say something. Get a DNA test done babe. If I were you I'd prove to everyone how bad of a mother she is to her.

Me: Oh trust me I am going to be getting a DNA test. If it comes down to to the point where she tries to take Octavia away from me then I'm going to prove how unfit of a mother she really is. But I don't want to keep talking about this. I'm letting you know now that I am not canceling my flight and I will still be coming to see you TOMORROW so be excited!

Adrain: I am excited, it's just that..

Me: It's just that what? I'm not going to hurt you in any way if that is what you're thinking.

Adrian: Nooooo baby I'm not thinking that way at all. Just forget it, I can't wait to see you, but tonight I have to tell you something.

Me: Why tonight? Why not now?

Adrian: Ummm idkk...

Me: Just tell me, I'm not going to get mad baby trust me.

Adrian: Okay I'm about to send you something. hold up.

Me: Okay.

Adrians POV:

Since X won't take no for an answer to coming, I guess it is time to show me the real me. I went through my camera and sent him a pic of me that I took the other day and put under it "I'm sorry for lying, but this is the Adrian you fell in love with". After I hit send I said hello and surprisingly he didn't hang up cause I had him on hold.

X: Yeah baby I'm here, Just thinking. 

Me: About?

X: Hold on, did you send me something my phone just vibrated.

Me Uhh yeah.

X: Someone sent me a pic, you must knew I missed seeing your gorgeous face.

Me: Sure.

X: Wait, what's wrong.

Me: Nothing, Just look at the pic.

X: Okay bae

The phone got silent for a while.

Me: Baby

Me: Bae

Me: X

Me: Hello

Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep.

All I heard was a dial tone.........

Authors Note:

Heyyyyyyyy guyssss!

I decided to just keep this chapter about X and Adrian, probably a tad bit boring I know. Hopefully y'all liked it!  

I left y'all with a cliff hanger! Sowwie! Lol 

I would really appreciate if y'all would leave me commenets about how y'all like the book because I'm not getting any feedback and I don't know if I should contiue this book or not.