Tokyo ghoul... fanfiction PART 2

Hai...
Tokyo ghoul continued
Hope you like it
Enjoy!!

Previously,

Yoshimura enhanced kaneki's appetite with human flesh blended in coffee, kaneki nearly ate Hide, Touka snapped kaneki out of it with a kiss and now Hide knows that Kaneki is a ghoul.

Back to the story...

As kaneki is kissing touka they realise Hide is watching, face twitching. They stop kissing. "Ummmm" kaneki says to Hide in a whisper. "I-i am a" he clears his throat. " i am a ghoul, and so is Touka." He says. "Yea" Hide says in a frightening mumble. "I got that." He says while starting to run away. Touka grabs him. "Your not going anywhere, you might tell the authorities" she says. "So are you going to kill me?" He questions her, frightened. "No, your my boyfriends best friend." She says. "Boyfriend?" Kaneki asks. Touka nods at him. "Why are you alright with that?" She asks. "Umm yea-yea" Kaneki stutters. Touka then turns to hide. "Were going to kidnapp you" she says, putting a bag on Hide's head.

Meanwhile...

"honey?" Hide's mum asks Hide's dad. "I sent Hide out to get some milk and eggs, but that was 4 hours ago. WHAT IF HE GOT EATEN BY GHOULS!?" She screams. "CALL THE POLICE!!" Hide's dad screams.

At a warehouse...

"KANEKI! I WAS YOUR FIRST FRIEND!" He says while about to cry. "My mum and dad are going to call the police and they are gonna find you. I should know that i have a tracker in my pocket." "You WHAT!?" Touka screams. "MOVE MOVE!!" The SWATS scream as they move in. "Oh no, those are Q bullets! Dangerous to ghouls!" Touka says. "Fire John!!!" The SWAT commander screams. One SWAT shot a Q bullet at Touka. As it struck her shoulder, Kaneki's eye activates. Kaneki looks at touka, in pain. "HOW DARE YOU!!!!" He screams in anger.

To be continued... again