Prologue

Faith's POV

Hey guys it's your girl Faith Gomez and let me tell you how Dean and I were as teenagers. Well it all started in the summer of 2003. Me being super smart and 14 years old I was starting my senior year of high school in Cincinnati. In that summer a guy by the name of Jonathan Good or now referred to as Dean Ambrose was moving in the that time from Cleveland. To make matters even more interesting he was my next door neighbor. I was dating someone at the time by the name of Marcus Rainsworth and he was the worst. Well a couple days after Dean moved in we met in the street and got to talking. We really hit it off and I liked him......like, liked him liked him. Anyways I was dropping hints for the longest and he seemed to get the message or so I thought. The night I broke up with my boyfriend was the day of our 2 year anniversary and he forgot....again. There was a love festival going on at the beach that night and Dean took me making me think that he wanted to take things to the next level. We had a fantastic time and when he took me home I thought he was gonna kiss me right there on my doorstep. Turns out the only reason he leaned in was because I had something on my face from the festival. That night was the worst and most embarrassing night of my life. After that I knew Dean only saw me as a friend so that's how I acted. Even though I still have feelings for him, I'm not gonna ruin a perfectly good friendship. Me and him have traveled to a bunch of wrestling companies and as we grew up and we've even been a team. But now I'm at Ring Of Honor while he's shining at WWE as the United States Championship. Yes we still contact each other, but it still hurts that he doesn't have even the smallest of feelings for me. If you think in ugly I'm not. I have his skin tone with dark brown hair and red highlights that blend in. I'm about 5'4 and have a very petite body, but I've heard from the boys that I have curves for days. I just wish that Dean would actually like me, I know you can't make someone fall in love with you, but still. If he can date someone like Trina Michaels(I'm a thousand times better than her) than he shouldn't have a problem with me. But hey that's life right?

Dean's POV

Hello everybody, if you don't know me then you should. I am your current United Stated Champion and I'm here to talk about a very near and dear friend of mine Faith Gomez. She probably already told you the story so no need to hear it from my mouth. Ever since that summer I knew she had feelings for me, but I didn't have the same for her. I didn't want to tell her, I wanted her to get the hint that I wanted to stay friends and luckily she has. I can't wait for her to come to WWE, because she's amazing and she would run the Divas' Division. She'll get there soon and I'll be right here waiting for her.

Don't Hold Your Peace Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें