She then pats Rickie's knee and disconnects the heart monitor. Then she walks out. Leaving us alone.

Rickie's POV

"My head hurts." I say as I close my eyes and lean back.

"Come here baby." Nash says as he grab my waist and pulls me onto him and holds me with my legs around him as my head is in his neck.

"Want me to take you home baby?" He asked as he starts walking towards the door.

"Pwease Nash?" I mumble into his neck. He chuckles and start walking with me on him down the hallway to the front doors.

"Hey Nash, why do you have my sister?" I hear Jackson ask.

"I was with her when she passed out. I just stayed with her so she wouldn't be alone. I can take her home of you don't wanna leave, I'm about to leave myself?" He asks and says.

I feel him start swaying on his feet making me really sleepy. I snuggle deeper into his neck as he starts rubbing my back.

"Yeah, that would be great. I have exam tests next block. Thanks man. Take care of her or you'll hear from me and the others." He warns and I lightly hear his foot steps go away.

I feel Nash start walking again. After a 5 minute walk we come to a stop. I hear a door open and my body gets put into a seat. Then a door closes and another opens. I hear the car start and feel Nash's hand on mine.

15 minutes later

Nash's POV

I looked at her once in a while when she was asleep. I grabbed her hand while my other was on the steering wheel. I finally pulled up into her drive way.

I got out of the car and ran to hers and opened her door. I picked her up and shut the door. I walk up to her house door and knock. She was clinging onto me like a little kid. Her Mom answered the door.

"Oh my lord. Get her inside please? She needs to be in bed." She asked me and I just nodded and followed her Mother to where her room was.

We opened the door and there was no bed. Only a desk a few bean bag chairs and a lot of gaming consoles with a basketball hoop in the corner. With a whole bunch of sports gear and trophies in another corner. I looked around for her bed and then I looked up and seen it was above her closet.

It had a ladder and stairs. So I took the stairs and laid her down on her bed. I was about to leave when she moved and said.

"Stay with me?"

"Okay baby." I say as I crawl next to her and let her cuddle up against me.

3 hours later

Rickie's POV

I wake up next to a sleeping Nash. I crawl out of my bed and down the stairs to my floor. I start walking and I wobble a little bit. I finally get stable and start walking around and packing my gear for practice later.

I walk down stairs and see my Mom. I wave and walk towards the kitchen.

I start looking for something to make a sandwich with and can't find anything.

"Hey Mom! Do you know where the stuff to make sandwiches is at!" I yell as I sit up on the counter.

I hear footsteps and see my Mom walk in. She looks at me with a tilted head and then shakes it off and walks to the cabinet and gets the stuff out.

I make me a sandwich and grab a few snacks to go along with it and two water bottles.

I walk up stairs and get to my loft to find Nash awake on his phone.

"Hey baby." He says as I walk up.

"Hey. I got fooooooood!!!" I say while doing a funky dance while he laughs.

We separate the food and eat. After we finish I check the time and it's 2:37. Which means I have practice in about 2 hours.

I start to get out of my bed when suddenly Nash grabs me and pulls me down. I look at him and he kisses me and I kiss back.

"I need to get up Nash." I say still trying to get up. He groans and let's me up. I get down from the loft and grab my softball pants and socks with a belt and walk to my bathroom.

I change and walk out to see Nash standing in front of  my mirror messing with his hair then suddenly stops. I guess he saw me cause he walked over and wrapped his arms around me.

"Can you drive me to school so I can get my bags and Jeep?" I ask as I fix his hair a little bit.

"Okay lets go." He says as he starts walking to my door. I run ahead and down the stairs to the door before him and grab my new cleats. Then wait for him to open up the car.

Once we get in the car he starts it and grabs my hand as we drive back to school.

-----------––––––––—————•••••
1486 Words total