"So! Jack! Reckon you're takin' over?" Gibbs asked, waiting for an answer.

"Aye! Yew lovely fellows are much better company than those blasted Turner's and Miss Barbossa."

"Miss Barbossa? I thought she preferred Smyth!" I questioned.

"Frankly love, she doesn't care and neither do I."

"But Jack! Without the map, are ya sure you know where you're going?" Gibbs asked.

"Do I sense you doubting me, Joshamee?"

"Not at all, Jack! Lead us the way."

"Or perhaps you'd all like to wait at the cabin! I can get the treasure with the eunuch, giraffe, and brain. That bloody boyfriend of yours, too."

"Emory! No, I'm going with! I wanna get this treasure with you! I started this journey with you and I'm gonna be there to see it end!"

Jack shrugged, dropping it. Did he not want me with him?

"We should be catching up with the rest of them anytime, now."
_
(Will's POV)

I was beginning to wonder how Jack and his daughter were doing, if he had even found her. I couldn't worry too much though, as I still had to find where his treasure would be.

"Father, are we almost there? Should we find Jack first?" Henry asked.

"I reckon we are. Jack gave us orders, we'll follow them. He'll find us eventually."

And eventually I was right. As soon as we had finally found the cave, Jack, Agnes, Gibbs, and Scrum were already waiting for us.

"So, what took you scalawags so long?" Jack smirked, twirling his compass in circles.

"Unlike you, we weren't rushing to find somebody. Lead the way, Jack."

"As you wish, William."

Emory caught up with Agnes, as I figured he would.

"You alright?! Gave us a scare! Carina found your feather on the ground!" Emory emphasized.

"I'm alright, Emory! Me, Gibbs, and Scrum were looking for Jack and the rest of you! It probably just fell off while I was walking and we didn't notice. It is getting quite dark out, you know." Agnes replied.

"Alright, enough talk! There could be some inhabitants here." Jack whispered.

We carefully followed, keeping an eye peeled for any sign of the treasure.

"Oi! There it is!" Jack spoke, carefully walking to the treasure.

"This it? The treasure you seek is some silver cup?" Henry asked, one eyebrow raised.

"Perhaps you are as dull-witted as your father. You see, young Henry, this cup has the ability to transform your ordinary fresh water into water just as powerful as the water the Fountain of Youth possesses."

"But who are you going to take years from? One of us?!"

"No, son. There's no need for sacrifice. However, this water will only add on roughly several years."

"Well? What are you waiting for then, Jack? You weren't able to drink any nearly sixteen years ago! Now's the time to finally claim what you deserved."
_
(Jack's POV)

What I'd never tell a living soul was that I'd already claimed what I wanted—not deserved. I was so eager to get this treasure, that maybe I hadn't realized I found a new, more significant treasure that was in front of me this whole time: my daughter. We were already here though, weren't we? Deciding there wasn't anything to lose, I raised the cup to my lips until I felt the earth beneath me begin to shake.