9

Ariel's POV:

I barely slept last night, even though I was wrapped up in Harry's arm, sleep just never came. More than half of me was still hurt at the rejection given last night. I sat on the cushioned chair, facing the big glass sliding door that led out to the balcony. Steam arose from the hazel nut coffee I was drinking as I looked out the door. The city's weather was how it normally is during winter. Grey gloomy clouds covered the sky as thick flakes of snow fell down; it fit my mood perfectly. I always loved when it snowed due to the fact that at night it lights up the sky. The night is always bright due to the fact that we live in the city that never sleeps but when it snows, it just makes it seem safe, I don't know why though.

I brought the warm mug up to my lips and I felt the hot liquid slowly go down my throat, giving me a warm feeling inside my body. My cheek burns at the contact of a tear slowly sliding down to the corner of my mouth. I wipe the tear away quickly and compose my self as I hear the loud thuds of the Harry's feet come down the stairs. I shift in my seat and my eyes travel to where Harry is standing in the kitchen; back faced to me. The only article of clothing he has on are the tight black Calvin Klein boxers that show off his V-lines extremely well. I watch as the muscles on his back shift as he pours himself a cup of coffee also. He turns around and walks to the table, taking a seat across from as my eyes shift back outside, watching the snow fall rapidly. The cup makes a loud thud when I place it down and Harry's head snaps up to me. I stretch out my feet in front of me and raise my hands above me heads as I stretch out the stiffness in my body for sitting in the same position for a while.

I get comfy again in the chair and pick up the mug placing it into my lap and I re advert my eyes to the snow. Its all I've been doing since I woke up; sitting and watching the snow fall. An awkward silence filled the room as nobody thought of talking about everything that went down last night. The chair screeches across the hardwood floor when I push the chair back to get up. I walk into the kitchen pouring myself my 3rd cup of coffee this morning. I'm so tired due to the lack of sleep that I needed the caffeine to keep my awake.

A cold draft makes me shiver due to the fact that I only have on one of Harry's Rolling Stones shirt and running shorts. To keep me from spending the whole day looking outside to avoid any awkwardness, my tiny feet walk over to my bag as I bend down and take out a book I have to read for one of my classes. I sit back down the the table sitting with my feet tucked under me as I hold the book in one hand and lift the cup to my mouth with the other.

The whole time, Harry remained silence but his gaze that was burning into me was making me feel uncomfortable. I sigh before closing the book and setting it down on the granite table and I place the cup next to it and look up at Harry who adverts his gaze when I do so.

"Are you mad?" I began talking and my voice is barely audible.

"No" He shortly says.

"Wow. Okay" I scoff due to the lack of talking he's doing.

"What do you expect me to be? All normal and happy when my girlfriend never told me about her past boyfriend" He suddenly shouts making me jump in my seat.

"Like you ever told me about any of the girls you've ever dated" I cross my arms over my chest and glare at him.

"That-" He runs his hand over his face before pointing a finger at me. "That is a different story" He says trying to act calm when I know he's going to blow any second know.

"Than why the fuck do you expect me to tell you shit about my past relationships when you never tell me about yours?" I raise my voice.

"Like c'mon how many have you fucked before me? 20, 30,?" I smirk knowing it always drives him crazy when anyone mentions his past one night stands. I want to hurt him just like how he hurt me last night. It was freaking injured and yet he still had the nerve to ignore me. Sure he comforted me while I was crying like a new born baby but I knew it was out of pity.