32

Harry's POV:

"Harry, she needs your help" Tears stain Victoria's cheek, standing in the doorway with Zayn standing behind her with his hands on her waist. I force my eyes away from their affection towards each other with just a simple touch. 

"Oh Harry, it's horrible! He acts so overprotective over her and he acts like they've been dating forever and it's disgusting and I hate seeing her like this!" She sobs in Zayn's arms.

"And you think me beating Steven up is going to help? The last time I tried, I fucking scared the shit out of her!"

"What if I get her to come somewhere and you can be there or something and, ugh, I don't know, just something, Harry. Anything to get her back." She pleads, her tears slowing down. Zayn leans in from behind, kissing the back of her head. I envy them right now. At least Victoria doesn't have some psycho ex after her. 

Of course, I don't blame Ariel for this, it was never her fault for any of this. It was Stevens. It's always been his. Clearly, he doesn't understand what it means when someone breaks up with them and he clearly doesn't know how to treat a girl like lady. 

But I'm no saint either. I've had those one night stands before and harshly kicking them out after, but that was only two times max. Yes, I've always been known as the cheeky, always flirting one, which is a total lie. I do have respect when it comes to women. I don't throw them around like they're worth nothing and I don't lie to them either.

Okay, besides the time when I was 15 and told a girl I was gay because I didn't think about her the way she thought about me.

"I don't know, Victoria" I run my hand through my hair, harshly tugging at the roots. Fuck, I needed to get a hair cut, my hair coming up to below my ears.

"Mate, the boys can get you to help. Anything to get us to the way we were before"

"And you think bringing Ariel back to us is going to make everything alright?! Why can't any of you guys get it through your thick skull that she isn't ever coming back. Maybe physically if we try hard enough but never mentally."

"Shut the hell up! You keep thinking she's never going to come back mentally but you clearly don't know her as much as I do! She's a fighter, Harry. She will continue fighting her way through as long as you give her a chance. You haven't given her anything to fight about! Have you tried talking to her, show her some proof that you to dated? No! You haven't! If you maybe started giving two shits about everything that's happening in the real world, she might actually try fighting for freedom! But you're a fucking prick! I hate you so much!" Tears are flowing down her tan cheeks, as she's released from Zayn's grasp, small fist pounding at my chest without any damage being done.

Her words, once again, hit me like a ton of bricks. My, our, Ariel is a fighter. She does anything to get to the right place and right now she doesn't know she's not in the right place. But once she does and we at least try jogging her memory back, she'll know what's the truth and what not.

"You're right. I've been thinking negative for too long and it's time I try."

Her tiny hands come around my waist as he places her head on my chest, her sobs heard around the room. I wrap my arms around her slightly bigger frame than Ariel, not calling her big or anything.

"I got snot on your shirt" She giggles a little, hiccuping in the process. I look down, ignoring the huge wet spot, where indeed a little snot is smeared, looking up at her before shaking her head.

"It's fine. But thank you for knocking some sense into me."

"I know we'll get her back" Zayn speaks up, as Victoria walks back into his arms.