Epilogue.

3 years passed. Things were pretty chill. Jihoon and Mina bought an apartment for themselves. They were pretty much always home, and they never really fought, well except when choosing who among the heroes to play in LoL. Their top pick is the same, but of course Jihoon always lets her win.

Mina also likes candies, poor boy was broke everytime, I must say.

But just as sweet as candies, their relationship is sweeter than ever. With Jihoon saying pick up lines to Mina every morning they wake up next to each other.

Don't get me wrong, they have the same room, different beds but Mina always sleepwalks to Jihoon's bed so waking up next too each other is pretty common.

One scenario was one rainy morning. Mina fluttered her eyes awake and found Jihoon staring at her, on a sitting position. "Are you a pillow?" Jihoon asked her. She shook her head no and asked why. "Because I would want to hug you all day." Jihoon said and smiled. "Why are you such a greasy cheeeese?" Mina asked and laughed.

"But oh well you still love me. Don't you?" Jihoon asked.

"Saranghae Jihoon-ah~" Mina replied and sent a finger heart to Jihoon.

Jihoon pointed to his lips, signalling Mina to kiss him. Mina shook her head no. "My breath stinks-" She said, but was cut off by Jihoon pecking her lips. She blushed bright red and Jihoon went back to laying beside her.

Our boy is pretty smooth, isn't he?

--------------------
A/N: "Tell Me." is finally finished! I have published a new story: "Meow.", it's a Kang Daniel ff. Thank you for reading "Tell Me."!