1.

Dedi- goes to Hayley for making the first beautiful cover! Thank you!

A n a l e i g h

"Yes, mom, I know I'm good how's Annie?" I stumble across a few magazines some how his Scandal leaked. I should of know from the way things were going constant excuses. I guess we were never meant to be.

But everything happens for a reason right? Its been about five months since the spilt, it was difficult at first. I'd have the non stop urge to just call him, or text him. But I pushed the thought aside, and soon everything around me was at ease. I mean yeah the feelings are still there, but I'm trying my best to think about me for awhile. God knows my mind needs clearing.

"She's good how's the college life treating you?" She asks, a few dishes clinking in the background. Yeah I would figure she's be cooking.

"Pretty good, USC is the best. I've been studying non stop Exams are coming up soon. But me and Skyler are thinking about going to Hollywood for a little vacation once they're finished." Her and I both agree we need to let loose and have fun, seeing that's she has an uncle who's a surgeon and is letting us use his beach house.

"That's nice dear, you do deserve a little fun but don't get into to much trouble." She scolds, knowing my mom she just wants me to be careful with my surroundings. The door creaks through the phone and I hear Annie's lovely voice.

"In here dear, I'm talking to Ana." I hear a sudden thump and several fast paced footsteps.

"Hey Ana!" She squeals through the phone causing me to pull away.

"Hey, Annie how are you?" I chuckle placing the phone on my shoulder as I get out John Green's book 'The Fault in Our Stars' reading it for the second time. I remember the first time I read it I cried so much, it still gets to me.

My sister goes on, and on about how her and a boy names Blakely are going to a school dance. I continue talking to Annie until my mother calls her for dinner.

"Ok, mom." She groans frustration. "I got to go mom said. Can I call you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, its Saturday so no class."

"Okey bye!" And with hat I end the call waiting for Skyler to get here. I've been pretty lonely lately, mostly studying all I haven't even made much friends. But I don't mind I should keep my head clear after all. These past months have been hell, and I've learned to think positive, and stay strong. I've even continued to take my medicine, not a lot of attacks have happened just little semi ones, but those are easier.

Sometimes I wonder where Luke is, and if he's alright... I wonder if he felt the same way after the break-up. "Stop it Analeigh." I scold myself resuming Supernatural on Netflix.

--

L u k e        (yasssss baeeee)

"What are you doing?" James asks, they've been up my ass lately trying to make me feel better. Its been a couple of months since the break-up, and with all the fans and shows they've moved us here in LA its pretty nice yeah.. But I'm so close to her.

"Coming up with new Dare Sunday idea, what the fuck else." I snap, continuing my research and Twitter for ideas. Oh and did I tell you she deleted her Twitter? Now how am I suppose to keep track on her.

"You don't have to be a bitch about it." James spats, turning around and walking to the kitchen. Fuck I feel so bad now. I'm a fucking dick. And I miss her so bad. The way I treated her, which I don't even know why I did, but I need her, I miss her so much. But now she's probably in a College across the world and I'm stuck here in my self-pity, she hasn't called or texted. But neither have I, I wouldn't even know what to say it wasn't my fault.

I just need her.

"Luke!" The fuck does he want.

"What do you want you Cunt!" No one ever leaves me the hell alone, and I'm tired of it. I can never just sit here and look up shit on the Internet.

"Come downstairs we have some news!" Beau shouts once again. Setting my Laptop by my side, and get up walking down the stairs, as I see all the boys seated on the couch.

"Luke." Jai sighs, every one cautiously watching me.

"What the fuck is this, an Intervention."

"No you dipshit, Jay called we have to go to Hollywood in the next week or so for some signing I think. We'll be staying in one of his rented beach houses." He states, taking another sip of his Gatorade.

"Now hurry up and get dressed we're going to the gym, maybe it will restore some of your man hood."

Fucking dick.

____________________________________________

It wasn't that long, and some of you might hate me because they aren't together...

But this story is about how Luke and Ana Fall back in Love.  (:

So... don't kill me.

Bye!