The End.

A n a l e i g h

"What do you mean you can't make it?" I pout, drawing circles on the plush white pillows.

"I know baby, but I really busy right now. I'll be home soon enough okay?" He speaks, soothing my impatient heart. "Well you better hurry, the house is lonely when you're away. I'm lonely."

Its been four years now, and me and Luke have finally moved in together its the best thing that has every happened to me, and I cannot fathom how in love I am. I would do anything for him. "Awe, then I better hurry. Then we can start making babies."

"Luke!" I shout flustered, he's been want us to start a family. We're incredibly young but, oh no that doesn't stop him from always bringing it up. "Well then, you better move it." I taunt, I love doing this to him teasing him. It makes us crave each other even more.

"Fuck." Luke groans on the other line. "-Alright, i'll be there in fifteen minutes." He groans once more hanging up the phone. I giggle turning off the TV, and running to our bedroom to put something special on. I strip off my clothing, along with my undergarments and out on one of Victoria Secret's lace bra and panties, and pulling over my see through night gown. I run to the bathroom and pull my hair out of the bun I once had letting my waves free.

I glance over myself them, spray a bit of body mist. Usually when I go to work I have to keep my hair down to prevent my kinder students from playing with my hair. My phone buzzes but I ignore it, its probably just Luke telling me he's down the road. I apply some chap-stick, and pinch my cheek bones do get the color to flow. Running over to the bedroom I remove the excess pillow and stuff them in the trunk that's at the foot of the bed. My phone buzzes once more, and I run towards it seeing Annie's name flashing.

"Hello." I greet Annie, she's currently in college and has a boyfriend that's in the Air-force.

"Ana, I miss you! I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Me and mom should be there first thing in the morning." Shit, I forgot they were coming, not that its a bad thing, its just that I'm ovulating and well me and Luke are kind of busy. "Oh, okay! Well I'll fix up the two guest rooms for you both." I reply, fiddling with my bra strap.

"Alright, so how are you?" Gosh, I wish she would just tell me that she has to go, but we can't always get what we want. "I'm okay, just waiting for Luke to get home. I uh.. Made dinner." I add, nervously biting my nail while looking at my half naked body.

"Oh, cool what did you make?"

"Uhm, I made pizza." There's a silence on the other line, and my phone buzzes it's Luke. Saying that he's here. "Oh nice, you should save me and mom some." I chuckle, I didn't make pizza but that does sound good right now.

"Alright I will if there's any left, but I have to go now Luke's here."

"Okay bye, love you!"

"Love you too!" There's a knock at the door and I jump up, running over to the door. I stop and fluff up my hair once more, along with pinch my cheek bones.

"I missed you--" Opening the door I see Luke with a shocked expression, along with the guys behind him. Yup Luke, Beau, Jai, Daniel, and James.

"Analeigh, what the?"

"Hey Anal-- Ana what the fuck!" Beau shouts. After Luke quickly wraps his arms around me shutting the door and locking it. My face heats up in a millisecond and I can't move.

What the fuck just happened? Oh god.

"Analeigh, oh my God. Didn't you get my text that the they were coming too?" Luke shouts, removing his arms and face palming. "I-I didn't know. Oh my gosh, I'm so embarrassed. Luke, ugh." I groan running to the room and shutting the door. I cannot believe that just happened. I can't believe I didn't check all my messages. Ugh, I'm so stupid I want to cry.

"Babe." Luke knocks on the door, and I flinch grabbing my robe and slipping it on then shuffling towards the bed. "-They left, can I come in?" I groan, hiding under the covers. I don't even want to look at him, I'm so embarrassed.

"I guess." I sigh once more, while putting a pillow over my head. I hear the bedroom door open, and hear Luke's footsteps making their way towards the bed. "Awe, my baby." He sings, going under the comforter and pulling my body to him. I groan once more, snuggling up to his chest.

"I want to die." I muffle, hearing him chuckle. "But then I wouldn't be able to kiss you anymore." He smiles, kissing the tip of my nose. "I wouldn't mind, if it means getting rid of that horrifying event."

"Yeah, that sure was something. I nearly tackled you, so I could hide you." He laughs, the thought of him tackling me makes me smile. I love him so much, he's my everything. "Luke, it was horrible. I was on the phone with Annie and I didn't get to see the other text just the one of you say you were here."

"Awe, babe." He kisses my forehead, hugging me tighter. "They're going to give me so much shit for what happened." I huff, closing my eyes.

"No they won't, they won't remember. And if they do I will personally cut off all their testicles. Just for you." He grins, kissing me. "Beau said Anal again." I giggle, caressing his arm. I can see myself starting a family and growing old with him.

"I know I heard. My poor little Anal baby." He laughs kissing me once more. "You're gross."

"Just for you, my Analeigh." He whispers, pulling me on top of him. His lips reach mine, and he kisses me his soft lips moving against mine so passionately as I deepen the kiss. "I love you." I whisper against his lips."I love you too baby. Do you want to know why the guys were here?" I nod, he didn't really explain why they were suppose to be going to Australia to visit.

"They we're coming to help me propose to you, they were going to film it." What? What the oh my god, oh my god. My eyes grow wider, he was going to propose...

"Oh, my god. I fucked it up." I groan, pulling away from him. "-I'm such and idiot." All this time I was trying to be all Hot for him, and he was going to ask me to marry him. For fuck sake.

"That's why Annie, and your mum are coming." He chuckles, running his fingers through my hair."You were going to p-propose? God, I am so stupid." He laughs, sitting up pulling me up with him grabbing my face and facing it towards him. 

"No you're not you are beautiful, and smart and my everything. And I love you so much that I can't go a day without you, because without you I would be nothing, and I am so grateful that you went to that concert, and agreed to that bitch Ross's contract even though I was such a dick to you, and she was such a bitch, and that whole television drama happened. I am so grateful that you gave me a second chance so that I could wake up to you every morning. I love you Analeigh, and I want to be bound to you in every single way. So..-"

He pick me up and sets me on the bed then gets up from the bed and gets on one knee, while pulling a little white box out of his pocket. "So, Analeigh Jane Woods will you marry me?"

I sit in shock, my mouth agape while he grabs a hold of my hand. "Y-yes! Oh, Luke I love you so much." I throw myself on him, and hug him as tight as I can, kissing him all over his beautiful face.

He pulls the ring out, and slips it on my ring finger, its a vintage rose gold engagement ring with 'My Analeigh' engraved in the inside.

"I love you, Luke." I smile, tears flowing down my cheeks.

"I love you too baby." He smiles.

"Forever?"

"Of course, forever baby."

--------------------------------------------

It's finished, not your average proposal, that's what I was going for I also wanted to add some comedy. Lol, how did it turn out?

I didn't want to add to much of what their future was going to be, because its obvious and I wanted you guys to image how they'd turn out.

Anyways, I have like 30days till I graduate. And I'm already accepted into a University I'm going to major in Humanities to become a Journalist, or a writer.

And.... I'm going to write another Luke fanfic. SO comment if you're interested.

Farewell! (:

For Luke. || Janoskians ( l. Brooks)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें