"Maybe." He answers before going into another fit of laughter. "It's just that back home all you did was ditch school or get suspended. It's weird as hell to hear you saying that youll visit if you have a 'break' from it."

"Shut up, I already got suspended two weeks ago and trust me, it sucked even more here because I had to spend the entire day with these loser discussing what video game is better." I giggle, seeing Calum pout at me. "Oh don't pout just because I didn't pick your favorite game."

"Fifa won, just saying." Michael chimes in, shoving a handful of chips in his mouth before doing that little finger wipe he does, letting the crumbs fall into the bowl. I gag, shoving his hand away from it, earning a smirk from the dark haired boy.

"I would be concerned if it didnt." Louis says from the distance, his laughter fading into the distance.

"Harry, when do they leave for tour?" I ask, looking at my freshly painted nails. "And where are you going first, Liz is probably going to want to know." Luke nods, ripping his phone from his pocket.

"Uh, well, like, you guys will leave to come to London around the 18th so we can get set up alright? I'll have managment send you the information though, I didnt really listen durning the meeting, not gonna lie."

"Course ya didn't. I'll call you later Harry, love you!" He says goodbye to me and the boys and I hangup, smiling at the excited boys standing right in front of my body. "Well, you guys have offcially made it big time!"

Lukes already on the phone with Liz and the other boys call their families, letting them in on the news but Ashton grabs my hand, leading me upstairs to his room, shutting the door behind him with his foot.

"Thank you so much." He says, walking to the bed. I hop down on it, smiling up at him, his eyes scanning the band of naked flesh between my top and my skirt. "Really, it means honestly the world to me, to the band."

"It's honestly nothing Love, you guys deserve this." I say, turning to face him. He stares intently into my eyes, flickering to my lips before moving in slowly, placing one hand on my cheek, pushing me flat on my back as he rolls to hover over me.

I stare up, as he looks back down, placing his hands by my head, resting on his forarms, his breath flushing over my skin. Our noses touch, his eyes fluttering closed as he leans down, connecting our lips.

I wrap my arms around his shoulders as he leans further into the kiss, opening his mouth. I follow suit, my arms locking behind him as he dips his body, lips moving slowly against each others. Suddenly he flips over, me on top as his hands reach around my body.

His calloused fingers pad against my bare thighs, rubbing little circles in the skin as my hand grasp his teeshirt, pulling his lips tighter against mine, knotting my hand in his shirt. Ashton pushes my sunglasses from my head, tossing them across the room, along with the bow in my hair.

I pull away, his hands cupping my face, pressing our forheads against one another, ripping that stupid bandana from his hair for better access. We pant together, his eyes opening slowly, lazily. "I really do like you, I hope you know that." He sighs, licking his top lip.

"I really like you too Ash." I confirm, pressing my lips lightly over his, ghosting them across his plump skin, stained with some of my lipstick. "Wanna know a secret?" He nods, furrowing his brows. "I meant what I said at the bar that night."

His eyes follow my lips, small gasps of air leaving his parted lips whenever i get close. "Do you, um, do you want to, uh, like.." He stutters, looking anywhere but me as I peck his lips again, nodding.

"Yes Ashton, I'll go out with you." I finish for him, his hands forcing our lips back together. I giggle into the kiss, legs wrapping around his torso.

Liz POV

I smile at my son, seeing his face stuck in a grin. "I'm so proud of you guys, this will be great for the band. And you, missy," I say, pointing to Becca. "This is all because of you, I cannot thank you enough. Just look how happy Luke is!" A faint blush comes to my sons cheeks, his head dipping down.

"She's great, isn't she." Ashton says, waltzing into the kitchen, placing a hand on Beccas waist as he pecks her cheek, her lips tugging into a smirk. "We have a month until we get to visit all over the world, playing music for new fans. This is going to be great."

"I really didn't do too much, it was all you guys. I just copy and pasted a link and pressed send. You guys put all the passion and talent into it, congratulate yourselves." Becca says, Ashton's arm still around her mid section.

"Yes, but my beautiful girlfriend got us on a world wide tour with a huge boy band." Ashton says, causing Michael to drop his mug of tea. "Yes, she's my girlfriend now."

After getting high fives from the boys, Ashton chuckles, pecking Beccas neck and pulling her back into his chest. She rolls her eyes at the boy clinging to her, grabbing Calums cup of tea and taking a sip, scrunching her nose.

"You boys really need a trip to London and maybe you'll learn to make some good tea." She coughs, swallowing harshly and smiling again, Calums eyes rolling at her comment. I sit up, looking around the room at the band, seeing smiles plastered to their faces.

"So one month huh? You guys should probably buy some more shirts instead of wearing the exact same five." I state, standing up to grab my purse. I rifle throughout it, finding my wallet and pulling out two hundred dollars, handing it to Luke.

"They honestly have so many shirts to wear, they just choose to wear the exact few ones. I really don't get it." Becca says, agreeing with me as Luke grabs the money, staring at it in disbelief. "Oh and ash, I'm stealing your blink 182 singlet alright?"

"Sure baby." He says, kissing her hairline. Michael makes a whipping noise, earning a glare from me an a laugh from the other boys. "Oh shut up, it's just a shirt." Ashton says, defending himself as he turns red.

"Becca, will you bring them shopping tomorrow and make sure they buy actually clothes and not just food?" She nods as Luke hands her the money, shoving his hands in his pockets. She turns to put it in her purse but stops, locked in Ashton's arms.

"Tomorrow morning, bright and early you guys are going to the mall alright?" Becca announces, slipping from Ashton's embrace, placing the folded money in her wallet, zipping it in her MK purse. "Eight o'clock."

The boys groan, not fighting it though as she cocks an eyebrow, getting a chuckle from me. "I"m heading home, call me if you need me Luke." I say, pecking my son on the cheek, standing on my tippy toes as he bends down, hand on the counter. "Behave with Becca or else."