Two older people walk in, probably Allys parents. "Oh honey!" The women gushes, gripping her childs face. Ally cringes, pulling away from her mothers embrace.

"Hello, Mr and Ms Kurt. Please take a seat. Rebecca, will you please sit correctly?" Becca shakes her head at the principals instructions, the Kurts looking at her disgustingly. "Alright, whatever, so there has been an altercation -"

"We can all see that, her face is fucked up!" Michael laughs, getting Becca to hide her face and giggle. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry but i think its funny how such a small girl can do that much damage to people."

"Mr Clifford, please leave my office." He obeys, giggling like a school girl as he shuts the door behind him. "Both of these girls have explained the story, and it seems as though Ally did in fact hit first."

"Why would you do that Al?" The women asks, petting her daughters short hair. Ally shrugs, looking down to her shoes once again.

"She hangs out with those freaks!" Ally bursts out, pointing at us. "She smokes, she drinks, she's already had sex! Mom, shes disgusting!"

"Okay wait, how did my sex life come into play? And just so you know, I've only had sex with my ex boyfriend who I was with for a long time. I really don't think my sex life has anything to do with you punching me!" Becca snaps, standing up from the ground, grabbing my hand and pulling me from the room.

"Home?" I ask, running after her. She nods, looking over to Calum who has one of the folders in his hands, trying to keep up with Luke. Michael sees up, standing and following us, the principal calling her name from down the hall.

Becca POV

I groan, digging my face into Ashtons pillow. "Can i drop out yet?" I ask, voice muffled by the fluff under my face. His chuckle fills the room as the bed dips, his hand reaching across my body. I turn on my back, smiling half heartily at him.

He shifts so his hip is half on mine, legs twisted together, his head laying next to mine. "I dont want you to drop out. Lets just cuddle, tomorrow is Friday, then we can have a sleepover and a movie night all to ourselves, yea?"

I sigh, nodding and snuggling closer to him. "Still wanna bash her fuckin' face into the ground." Ash just shakes his head, closing his eyes while he peppers my cheek in small, light kisses. "What are you doing?"

"You're too angry right now, I'm not getting proper cuddles." His childlike giggle comes out, sending me into a fit of laughter. "I'm not kidding! I was good cuddles or else I'll bring you back to school and get you more detentions."

My arms snake around his waist, pulling him closer to me as he drags the duvet up our body's, resting it at the middle of my chest, his fingers playing along my rib cage. "You know, I think 5 SOS should go on a tour."

"Yea? With who?" Ash asks, not paying too much attention to me. I scratch my nails against his scalp, earning a slight moan and a little shuffle from Ashton.

"Well, my friend from back home has a band and they need people to go on tour with, I could talk to him?" I offer, still scratching his head. He just nods, digging himself into my embrace. "Are you even listening to me?"

"Course, now shut up and go to sleep." His fingers drape over my lips, his body relaxing against my own. Groaning, i roll my eyes, closing my eyelids and running my fingers up and down Ashtons spine, his skin pricking up.

"Ash, come on, lets go do something. I'm so bored." He just snores loudly, clamping a hand over my mouth and rolling on top of my body, his knees on either side of my hips. My voice is muffled by him, his eyes a darker shade than normal.

"I said shut up." He growls, leaning down to hiss in my ear. I giggle, rolling my eyes and shifting under him, laying more comfortably. "Are you going to shut up now and let me sleep baby?" I shake my head, smirking under his hand.

He removes his hand, groaning and putting his hand by the side of my head. "You know what? You sleep and I'll go down and play fifa with Mikey and then when you wake up we can go get something to eat?" He just shakes his head at me, flopping back to his original spot.

I stand away from his grip, tossing my beanie back onto my head. "No goodbye kiss?" He teases, tossing an arm over his eyes. I chuckle and lean down, pecking his lips with my own. His arm flies down, eyes widening slightly.

Suddenly strong hands grip my hips, ripping me back down to the bed, his lips connecting with my cheek, shoving me into his body. I struggle to move, giving up eventually when he starts to actually snore, his grip not faltering.

"Ashton? Ashton come on, wake up." I mutter, prying his arms from me without luck. "LUKE, MIKEY, CALUM GET IN HERE!" I call, Ashtons sleep not being disrupted. The boys all rush in, a controller still in Mikeys hands. "Get the cuddlefuck off of me."

Giggling, Luke pulls Ashtons hands off of me enough for me to slip from his grip, just to be pulled back down. "Mine." Ashton mumbles, turning me so my body is closer to the wall, his back facing the boys. "MINE." He growls, openign one eye.

"Ashton lets just go get some food, please, I'm starving." I plead, laughing at the four year old grabbing me. "Please Ash, we can go wherever you want. Or we can order something and watch a few movies?" He shakes his head, pulling me closer.

"Cuddles for right now, we can get food later." I roll my eyes, the boys leaving the room. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I push my body closer to his own, wiggling back into his grip. "There we go." He breathes into my hair, lips pressing against my temple.