Bad boy

Chapter One

"Oh shut up Sara!"

"If you don't like it Maya then leave"

"Where will I go, we are in a hotel at 11:00pm"

"Well then stop complaining"

"Ugh I'm leaving"

Man my sister is so annoying , we came to Punta Cana for vacation before March break is over. I opened the door and slammed it shut but I turned around and hit something very hard and fell on my butt.I look up and see the most amazing guy ever. He has dark brown hair and sparkling green eyes. Damn he was hot.

"Done checking me out princess"

"You wish"

But I really was checking him out ,he was gorgeous but I couldn't tell him that it looked like his ego was the size of the world. I got up, and stood next to him, damn he was tall but on the other hand I was pretty short.

"Nice pyjamas"

I looked down and totally forgot I had my owl pyjamas. The bottom had a bunch of owls with glasses. Some had scarfs on them. The pyjama top was blue long sleeve and a huge owl in the middle. I like owls okay.

"Oh shit" I said under my breath ,my cheeks where now burning.

"Oh no need to blush there cutie haha,I'm

Jake"

"Maya"

"Nice to meet you Maya, so why are you out here anyway"

"Well my sister has been talking in the phone for an hour and she is so loud , I couldn't sleep, I got annoyed and left,why are you here?"

"Hahah sounds like a nice sister"

Then he smirked. I hate when guys smirk it's so annoying, but I really liked when he did.

"Yeah so nice" note the sarcasm "You never answered my question, why are you out here?"

"I felt like going for a late night swim, want to come?"

"Umm I don't know."

"Oh come on princess it will be fun, I won't hurt you."

"Okay fine let me go get my bathing suit."

"I'll be waiting here."

He did his signature smirk, damn that was annoying but still amazing. I walked in my

room and my sister was still on the phone talking about the stupidest thing ever.

"Sara I'm going swimming." I said.

"With who." She asked confusingly

"Who else would I go with? We don't know anybody." I stated

"Shut up Maya, I just asked." She said rudely

"Sorry, geez!"

It wasn't all I lie, I didn't really know Jake that well. Actually, I didn't know him at all .

I changed and walked out he was playing with his phone and he looked up

"It's about time Maya."

"Sorry my sister kept asking questions."

"Are you ready now."

"Yup let's go before it gets to late."