CHAPTER 1

I actually unpublished it by mistake, so now please read and review cause I almost lose hope on doing this
Thank you baby_iyania23
For asking an update. You make my day :) shout out to her, make sure follow her and read her books!

" Oh No ! I am damn Late "
Said Kayren facepalming as she has a flight to London.
" You can make it, Kayren " She said to herself.

Finally, she succeed to catch her flight. She went rushing to seat down at the first class seat. Just when she sat down, She saw a guy more likely a boy beside her looking at her.

" Are you Willia-"
" keep it down " He said cutting Kayren off.
" Sorry, I have been following you, I mean on instagram. You're a model.." She said quietly as told.

" Yea, so ? " He said rudely.
" Gosh, you're so rude..Not even the same as your looks "
Kayren said trying to mock him.

" Okay, Sorry. I'm William Franklyn Miller as you knew it, And..if you stalked me, You'll know I'm how old "
He Said Smiling.
" Yea, You're my age. 13 this year, right ? and I am Kayren Ashlee Fords..You Could just call me Ash..the name Kayren just don't fits me very much "
Said Kayren.
William shakes her hand. He smiled, " nice to meet you..where are you going ? "
" Obviously this flight goes to London " Kayren Said annoyed.

" Why are you going there ? "
He asked.
" My hometown is there..I got sent by my grandmother here and I have to fly alone to London "

" You don't sound like any London girls " He laughs.
" Its because my father is an American..I prefer talking without any lousy accent "
" Hey, That's not nice " He smirks.

" Ash, I have a very good time meeting you, and..Here's my number (**********) ..be sure to give a call..I will answer if its you anyway, I'm sorry for my rudeness just on the plane. " William said with a wink . He went further from Kayren when the plane arrives. Kayren was speechless. She gets her crush number . A model .

She went back home to see her parents, " Hey there mom, dad ? miss you very much !! "
She Said hugging them tightly. " Well, give a hello to your big brother there upstairs..he's been waiting "
Her father said.

Kayren went upstairs to see him playing his computer games . " Hey big bro ! "
She Said.
" Hey there, got what I want?"
He said jokingly.
" This CD game ? yeah..got it, and...your cookies ? "
She laughs. Her brother, Mark Nashton Fords, a cute handsome big brother who is charming and totally loving person . Kayren went out of his brother's room and went to her room instead. she takes her phone and started scrolling through William Franklyn Miller's instagram and direct message him ;

Ash_Kay04: hey you've arrived london I mean your destination ?

WilliamFranklynMiller: yea, what's up ? I thought I gave you my number just now

Ash_Kay04: I hope its not fake

WilliamFranklynMiller: hell no, its not fake. I mean, just give it a try..text me instead of bugging my instagram ?

Ash_Kay04: fine then..wait for
my text

Kayren smiled and started to save his number and texted him ;

Ash: Hey its done

William: hey, I've been waiting..

Ash: why did you give me your damn number ? since I'm just an unknown girl ????

William: I don't know..you kinda just make me not feeling bored, right ?

Ash: you're just texting me as your bored reducer ?