Chapter 4: Abducted

After Amy left Ty in the barn to continue "studying" she went to back to the house. But when she was half way there he heard a twig snap and twirled around fast to see what was there. But she didn't see anything so she just kept walking until she heard the noise again. she turned around and tried to scream for Ty but all she got out was "Ty" and she got a hand around her mouth with a cloth in it. She tried to fight but every breath she took her eyelids got heavier and heavier....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~..................................................................A Few hours later........................................................................~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

when Amy woke up she looked around confused and tired. But when she looked around she noticed she was in a basement. Then Amy called out "Hello is anybody here?" and then she heard footsteps. When the footsteps got closer she looked at who they were from and she 

recognized the face. Amy looked up and said "Toby?" she asked confused. Toby looks at her with hope in his eyes "Amy, you remember me?" he asks. Amy looks at him even more confused it it was possible and says "Of course i remember you we were best friends until you moved away when did you come back?" Toby looks at Amy with a sad expression on his face "I've been watching you Amy to make sure you didn't replace me and then I see you with this guy Ty! You've been a bad girl Amy, now i will make sure you don't do it again." amy looks at him scared and concerned. "W-what are y-you g-gonna do to me?" Amy stuttered scared. Toby looked at her with hate this time and turned around and sighed and walked out of the room. After a little bit of moving stuff around he came back in the room with a suitcase and a folded table. After he set up the table he opened the suitcase. And pulled out a knife, whip, and a taser. Amy looked at him terrified to what's going to happen next. Toby walks over to Amy and makes her stand up and ties her to a wooden pole so her back is facing him, he walks back over to the table and picks up the whip. And walks back over to Amy while she is trying to prepare herself for pain she is about to feel. Toby backs away a little bit to get ready to hit Amy with the whip. As soon as he swung the whip back a tear escaped Amy's eye but Toby ignored it and swung the whip towards Amy's back. The whip made contact with her back and began sobbing as the whip kept coming into contact with her back each time faster and harder. And that continued for a while............................~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.....................................While Amy gets beat with a whip lets see what's going down back at the Ranch house..............................~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ty walks into the Ranch house "Where is Amy?" Ty asks everyone who is in the kitchen who just looked at him like he was wearing a clown suit. Ty saw the expression on their faces and asked "What?" he asked seriously puzzled. Grandpa looked at Ty and said "We all assumed she stayed in the barn with you." Ty looked really confused hen Grandpa started to look worried. "No last night she came in and checked on the horses while I was studying and came in and talked to me for a little bit then left." Ty says. Tim gets up from the table and says "Okay why don't we all split up and look for her around the barn and the house and see if we can find her first." After Tim finishes talking everybody get up and splits up and starts to look for Amy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

................................After they look everywhere for Amy..........................................................................~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay guys I think we need to call the cops for a search party." Ty says as soon as everybody got back in the house. Grandpa says "Okay I'll call them and ask them to get a search party going." Grandpa left the room to the phone. Ty goes with Grandpa to see what the cops say. "Hey my granddaughter is missing can we get a search party or some cops down here?" grandpa says into the phone as Ty stands next him to listen in. The person on the phone says "We will send some deputies down there to see if they can find anything first and then you will have to see what the deputies say okay?" She says calmly. "Okay please hurry we are all really worried!" grandpa says with a sigh and worry in his voice. "They will get there as soon as possible. Now what is you name and address please?" she says still calm as ever. "Yeah my name is Jack and we live at the ranch for horses who need help." Grandpa says. "Okay what is your granddaughters name please?" the lady says. "Yeah Amy Fleming but sometimes people call her Miracle Girl." Grandpa says get concerned. "Okay I will send deputies your way then, they will be there soon." she says. "Okay thank you." he said really sad and then Ty and Jack head back into the living room to tell the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...................................................................BACK WITH AMY......................................................................~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toby stopped hitting Amy with the whip and she is now turned around watching him play around with the knife. Amy looks up at him very weakly and says "Why, why are you doing this to me i was your best friend what happened to you?" Toby's head snaps towards her and he just look evil. "Oh nothing happened to me but you did this to yourself. I was watching you to make sure you didn't replace me and you did, you have a new guy in your life what's his name.......oh yeah Ty." He looks at her with hate and with an evil smirk on his face and continues talking. "I loved you Amy but every time I saw you with Ty you made me so mad. So i had to make you pay for breaking my heart." he almost yelled. "I'm sorry I thought you moved 'cause we stopped talking why didn't you tell me how you felt?" She looked at him confused and sad. Toby didn't get a chance to say anything back because dogs came in and tackled him to the ground. Dogs are barking and police came in soon after that getting the dogs off of Toby to arrest him and then Ty and Jack come in running to Amy to untie her and carry her out. They put Amy on a stretcher and they zoooooommmmmmm off to the hospital to check Amy's wounds. At he hospital they check out Amy's back and as soon as they touch it she gasps in pain. The doctor put some medicine on it and then asks Amy "Does anything else hurt or are you okay for now?" Amy sits up a little bit and says yeah my head is pounding." she says as she brings her hands to her head to rub her temples to try ad ease the pain. "Okay we will give you some pain medication, but I want to give you a scan of your head and you body to double check and make sure everything is okay alright. And i think you should stay over night to see if anything happens okay?" the doctor says after looking through Amy's file and writing stuff down and then leaving. A few seconds after the doctor left Ty and Jack came in to give Amy a hug "How do you feel?" says Ty as he sits down in the chair next to the bed. "I'm good just a little pain in my head and my back hurts but the doctor is gonna give me stuff for it then i shouldn't be in so much pain." Amy says tired and weak. Jack looks at her and smiles then says "You should get some rest we will be here when you wake up okay?" Amy looks over at him and smiles at his smile that is on his face. "Yeah that might be a good idea I'm dead tired." Amy lays down and drifts off to sleep. Ty looks at her and then he doctor comes in. "Okay um in an hour we have to give her a full body scan to make sure nothings broken, I will have a nurse come get her when we are ready okay." the doctor says then leaves quickly. Jack sighs and says "Well I'm gonna make a few calls to tell everyone what's going and that we found her." he walk towards Amy and leans down and gives her a quick kiss on her forehead and then walks out. Ty just sits there holding Amy's hand and thinking about her and hoping that everything is gonna turn out fine. About 45 minutes pass by and Jack comes back in and is followed by a nurse with a wheelchair. "Hey guys sorry to interrupt but I have to get Amy to the scan room." She walks over to Amy and lightly shakes her shoulder. Amy wakes up and looks around wondering what's going on, she looks up at the nurse "Sorry to wake you up honey but we have to get you to the scan room." the nurse says. Amy just nods her head and gets up and sits down in the wheelchair. The nurse wheels her out of the room Jack and Ty following very close.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY HERE YA GO DON'T KILL ME IM SORRY FOR THE WAIT BUT  FINALLY DECIDED WHAT TO PUT IN HERE SO I HOPE YOU LIKE IT COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!
P.S. I REALLY DIDN'T WANT ANYTHING BAD TO HAPPEN TO AMY BUT BAD THINGS MAKES LOVE GROW STRONGER AND I HAD TO PUT SOME COMPLICATIONS IN THERE CUZ EVERY LOVE STORY HAS ITS PROBLEMS. IM GONNA TRY AND UPDATE EVERY FRIDAY IF I CAN I DEPENDS ON WHAT IM DOING BUT PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE GOOD-BYE MY LOVELY RAINBOW UNICORNS THANKS FOR READING!
                                                 SINCERELY
                                        THE ONE AND ONLY
                                               (SORT OF)
                                         -<3 TESSA ALLEN<3-