Chapter 3

Amy, Ty, and Grandpa all got home to see no one there and they were very confused. But as soon as walked in they got jumped by Lou with her weird questions. But when they stepped further into the house the lights flickered on and everybody was there yelling "WELCOME HOME AMY!" (And when I say everybody I mean the whole cast!) Amy says "Hey guys thanks for coming! And I'm glad I'm home too I hate hospitals.". "Amy how are you feeling getting kicked in the head must hurt really bad but I can only imagine?" Mallory says. "I'm fine I just need to rest and no riding horses until my head isn't so sore." Amy said. The rest of the night they talked and ate cake and talked more and the people left. Well except for the people that live at the ranch which is Amy, Grandpa, Lou, Tim, Ty.

In the morning when Amy walked into the kitchen she saw that Lou made pancakes. "Good morning Lou!" "Good morning Amy how did you sleep?" "Good just a little headache but I already took my pain pill so it should go away soon! How did you sleep?" Amy said. "I slept good but I was kinda worried about you." Lou confessed. "Well you have nothing to be worried about 'cause my head doesn't hurt that bad anymore so I feel much better after being home 'cause I don't think I was doing much healing in the hospital." Amy says then adds "Well I think I wanna go check up on the horses I'm not gonna ride I just want to visit them. I will take Ty with me if it makes you feel better." "Alright just be careful and you better not ride the horses or I will kick your butt!" "Got it" Amy said while raising her hands up in surrender.

As soon as Amy got outside she found Ty Feeding the horses and she walked up to him. "Hey Ty I came to VISIT with the horses not ride them just visit." Amy told Ty "Okay I got it I'll be in the office if you need I need to catch up on some studying." "Yeah okay but if you need a study buddy I will be in here." Amy joked as Ty Laughed while walking into the office. Amy walked up to her horse, Spartan. "Hey Spartan did you miss me buddy, 'cause I missed you a lot." Amy told Spartan. After Amy greeted all the horses she went into the office where Ty was she found sleeping on his books Amy laughed and then walked over to him and tapped his shoulder. "Yeah your studying hard aren't you?" Amy said laughing at him. "Yeah I guess I've been pushing trying to get back on track." Ty said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes I know I'm evil that I haven't wrote in awhile but I've been depressed and now I have family drama going on so im surprised I even wrote this much. Yeah it might be short but right now it's 12:40 so here you go!!!!!