twenty one

TRIAL BY COMBAT

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

TRIAL BY COMBAT. TRIAL BY COMBAT. TRIAL BY COMBAT. THAT WAS THE ONLY THING GOING THROUGH LYANNA'S HEAD. THERE WAS NO WAY SHE WAS GOING TO LET A LANNISTER CHOOSE HER FATE. SHE CAME TO THE REALISATION THAT IF SHE DIES, SHE DIES. BUT IT WON'T BE FOR KILLING JOFFREY.

Her cell door flung open, and an angry Jaime came barging in. "I made a deal for you!" He shouted, making Lyanna jump. "To keep your ungrateful head on your neck a little while longer."

"I'm sorry, what am I grateful for?" She asked, watching him pace back and forth. "The opportunity to live and die at the Wall as punishment for a crime I DID NOT COMMIT?" Lyanna stood up and leaned against a post.

"You threw your life away." Jaime argued with her. "It's not a joke. You understand that, don't you?"

"Of course, it's a joke." Lyanna rolled her eyes. "Just not a very funny one." She shook her head. "I couldn't listen to them standing there, telling their lies. I couldn't do it."

"You were scared." Jaime spoke gently.

"Yes." She looked across at him. "Just a moment in my life I couldn't control, and I got scared." She folded her arms. "You know, the last time I was truly scared was the night Locke was going to rape me. I wasn't even scared when Roose Bolton killed me. I welcomed it. I knew that when I died, I was going to be with Robb and my father. And Renly. I actually welcomed death. But not this time. Especially for Joffrey's murder. That I didn't do."

"We all get scared, Lya." Jaime said as he sat down on the bench. "We're only human."

"That deal you made." She changed the subject. "It was everything your father and Cersei wanted." Jaime raised an eyebrow at her. "You see that? He gets you back as his heir. The future Lord of the Rock. And Cersei ships me off to Castle Black, out of sight at last. Because when I'm around, you don't go near her." Lyanna went and sat down beside Jaime on the bench. "All so perfect. It felt so good to take that from them." Jaime turned and gave her a small smile. "Your father knows I'm innocent, and he's willing to sacrifice me anyway."

"He's willing to sacrifice any of us." Jaime laughed. "Tyrion, Cersei, me-"

"Not you," She interrupted him. "You're the golden son. You can kill a king, lose a hand, fuck your own sister and you will always be the golden son." He looked at her surprised with her outburst. "He'd kill me a hundred times over before he'd touch you. I'm only the treasonous bastard from Winterfell, the Kingslayer."

"Careful." Jaime warned. "I'm the last friend you've got."

"At least I got to tell them what they really are." Lyanna shrugged her shoulders.

The Little Wolf // Game Of Thronesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें