Introduction

We were all in the Castle of Lions and everyone was doing their own thing. Hunk was in the kitchen getting food. Pidge was helping Coran with the systems of the castle. Shiro was training. Lance and Keith were just relaxing in the lounge when all of a sudden Allura sounded the alarm. We immediately stopped what we were doing and went to the bridge to see what was happening.

When we got there we saw a galra command ship. We were about to suit up and fight but Allura told us to stop. Lance asked"Why?" Allura replied" Because i saw something out there and want to see what or who it is." They reluctantly agreed.

They patiently waited a few minutes and Keith was about to start suiting up. All of a sudden there is a white blur across the window. Everyone was confused at first and then they realized that the galra weren't after them. They were after a "WHITE LION!!!." We were all shocked because there was only supposed to be 5 lions.

We were talking when we started to hear static coming from where Allura was standing. We were listening for any clue to what they are saying. All of a sudden a person yelled" WHY THE HELL R U GUYS STILL THERE, GET OUT OF HERE!" We were surprised by the voice but we cloak the ship since to the updates that Pidge and Coran were doing.

Allura tried talking with the person again but no answer... So all they could do was watch even tho they wanted to help. We needed to see what this paladin was capable of.

Inside of the white lion was a young girl who was willing to die for the good of the galaxy. Her lion was shooting down the drones pretty easily it was the command ship that was going to be annoying. So when it was just down to the ship she said" You ready girl?"

It roared and ended up making 2 clones of itself. We were shocked that the Paladin of the white lion was able to do that. The 2 clones went to the different sides of the ship and all 3 of them fired at once. They took down the ship with ease but not without it shooting it and damaging the Lion.

Allura uncloaks the ship and heads for the White Lion. We wernt even 40 feet away when all of a sudden it stared to fly. We thought that if you were hit with the canon that u would get severely injured and that ur lion wouldn't work, but then again we never heard of the White Lion.

The girl knows that the paladins should not meet her yet because it isn't time yet. But her lion named Ina thinks they should at least meet them. I reluctantly agree and stop flying. We let them pick us up.

I am still in Ina when the paladins come to greet us. They were a bit weary of us because i assume they haven't heard the legend of the White Lion. Well with that thought i walk out of Ina to greet them. They couldn't see my face because my helmet was dark. When i take it off they were surprised.

The 2 people who were the most surprised were the 2 Altean's. I then introduce myself.. " Hello my name is  Amynta the paladin of the White Lion and it is so nice to meet u." The 2 Altean's walk up to me and look me over. My suit is just like the other paladins but mine had slots in the back for my weapon.They asked what are you because i didn't look like a whole human. Its  because my ears were pointed.