A surprise (Not a diary entry)

The Italian mumbled to himself as he looked at his appearance in the mirror. He was in his room. A cold sweat ran down him as he wonder why it was so hard for him to do one simple thing.

Ask out the girl he enjoyed to be with.

Now, horrible thoughts ran through his head. ‘She's your Admin, she's human, what if she dies, will people become jealous, can you help her when she's down. . .’ More thoughts flooded his mind as he stared into the mirror.

He wore a simple black tuxedo with black dress shoes. The Italian then gazed at his diary, “I'll write in it tomorrow. . .” He mumbled to himself as he began to walk over to the bouquet of flowers that laid next to the diary. His thoughts interrupted him again as he extended his hand to reach for the black roses with sunflowers. Those were her favorite. ‘Is it really necessary for me to dress like this and do this for one simple thing. . .’ He thought as he grabbed the bouquet and made his way downstairs where the girl was.

He took one last step as his eyes gazed upon the short Admin. A chuckle escaped his lips. The girl's hair was dirty blonde. Oily and messy like always, she wore a normal attire of a galaxy hoodie and black pants, no shoes or socks. She was a classic American. Her dark hazel eyes looked over to Luciano with a questioning smile. What was he wearing?

He began to walk over to the shorter girl, holding the bouquet behind his back as he began to sweat. He pulled on in his collar nervously before saying a word, He leaned in close and kissed her cheek as a greeting.

It was a custom in Italy to kiss your friend or family member on the cheek before greeting them.  If not, it was a sign of disrespect and hate. It was discriminated if you didn't kiss a friend or loved one.

The Admin’s cheeks burned from embarrassment as she looked at him quickly, her heart raced quickly like it was about to bounce out of her chest. She stared into her friend's eyes, “Oh, H-hello Luciano.”

It was actually normal for her to stutter. She always did when talking to anyone. He knew, he noticed she had strong anxiety so it was difficult for her to talk to people. He smiled, that was one of the things he liked about her. “Hello Trinity.” She looked down nervously and rubbed her hands, “So that was different, why d-did you do that?” She asked awkwardly, “Because, to my dismay, I've been forgetting to actually greet you in the Italian way, so I decided to do it and see your reaction, like always, it was humorous.” He replied. She furrowed her eyebrows with amusement, “Something's up, you're acting d-differently today, what's behind your back?” She pointed to his chest and he chuckled, “Well, um, you see. . .” He began and gave her the bouquet of flowers.

Her eyes widened with shock as her cheeks heated up again, “I've been wanting to ask this for a while now. . .You. . .You're really humorous and cute. . .And incredibly stupid, but that's not my point I'm trying to spread across here. . .” He chuckled again as he began to sweat. The Admin’s heart began to race even faster, her head became dizzy as her thoughts ran quick.

“Will you, be mine?”

Those words struck the small girl as she grinned nervously, her heart beat making it hard to think, “W-wait, as in, not platonically, but r-romantically?” He nodded, she looked down quickly, taking a deep breath in she looked up at him and then hugged him, it was quick and threw the Italian off guard for a moment.

He smiled reassuringly and held the small girl’s head, “I'll take that as a yes. . .”