The boy laughs. "Oh sorry, I didn't know this was a known river spirit. I'll be off now."

"Wait," The boy stops. " Whats your name?" Chihiro asks.

"It's Storm." Storm suddenly diapers.

'Haku the spirit is gone now apparently his name is Storm.' Chihiro sends a message to Haku.

'Storm? Alright. Thank you, Chihiro.'

'What's happening?' Chihiro asks.

"Sumi's arm is bleeding. Kia and I felt a sting go into our chest.'

'Are you alright?'

'Yeah, don't worry about us.' Haku says.

Chihiro puts her feet in Haku's river. Chihiro could tell it wasn't calm, it was afraid.

'Master. Trouble.' Haku's river says in Chihiro's head.

"Haku is in trouble?" Chihiro asks it.

'Yes.'

"Can I stop it?"

'Yes. Go to promise to seek out a way.'

"Okay."

Chihiro gets up from the river and runs back to Lies and Promises. Samuel was there.

"Samuel!" Chihiro yells. Samuel spins round and sees Chihiro looking at him catching her breath.

"It's Master Samuel, Chihiro." Samuel corrects her.

"Where's Kazima?" Chihiro asks.

"He joined them." Samuel answers. The spirits around them gasp.

"That Traitor!" Neo shouts.

"Calm down Neo. Kazima has a plan to get the others out." Samuel explains.

"The others?" Neo looks at Samuel disgustful look on his face. "You mean he has a plan to get Haku out?"

"Yes, he does," Samuel says.

Neo says nothing but glares at the floor. "Master Samuel, I went to Haku's river like he told me. The river told me that he'll be in trouble. Please, Samuel! I have to go!" Chihiro begs Samuel.

"Fine," Samuel says. "Take this," Samuel pulls out a knife from a table behind him. "It'll help you." Samuel hands Chihiro a knife.

"Thank you, master." Samuel nods.

"Let's go," Samuel says.

"Wait, Master, I can take her." Neo subjects. Samuel nods.

"Okay." Samuel agrees.

"Hold on to me," Neo commands. Chihiro nods and holds his arm. Suddenly they were at a bottom of a cube. Neo teleport them in the cube. Chihiro saw Sumi's arm covered in blood with Kia and Haku looking over him.

"Haku," Chihiro says. Haku looks up and sees Chihiro.

"Chihiro, What the hell are you doing here?" Kia hisses.

"I-I-"

"There's no need to be rude. Chihiro wanted to come and save you all. So do not treat her like shit." Neo spits.

"I'm not, It's dangerous for her to be here," Kia says.

"Be quit Kia!"Haku yells at her.

"Master." Kia apologizes looking down.

"Come on let's go," Neo commands. Haku nods at the others as he stood up so did them. "Hold hands." They did. Neo holds Chihiro's hand and Chihiro held Haku's hand, eg. Neto tries to teleport but for some reason, it didn't work. "I don't understand." Neo whispers.