Bound by him[Giovanni x reader]

Giovanni, like many other Pokemon villains, has little to no lemons. Se here's something for him.

!WARNING! The following content contains erotic themes, nonconsensual sex, and human trafficking! If you don't know what these terms are, or do not like what I am describing, DO NOT read ahead! <It also has some daddy, whipping and cum inflation fetish stuff>

<Please note, I am not condoning anything in this fanfiction. It is simply a creative outlet, and not meant to 'inspire' people to do any of this. If I see comments telling me to take this down, I will ignore them.>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your vision was covered, and your limbs bound together. You felt some tied around your head, and a ball positioned in your mouth. you could feel a thin, lacey dress against your skin. You couldn't feel any underwear on your body, which instilled a sense of dread in you.

Suddenly, you heard a door slam open, which made you jump. You heard whimpers beside you, which were most likely human. Footsteps echoed in the room. They were coming toward you. Your heart started pounding, but you stayed still.

As the footsteps neared, large hands wrapped around your body and lifted you up. They quickly slung you over their shoulder and started walking back out of the room. You could've sworn you heard sighs of relief, which made your fear grow more.

As your captor left the room, you could see some light coming through your blindfold. Abruptly, you were pushed out onto a platform of sorts.

You heard a voice, that sounded like it was speaking through a microphone.

"Y/N, [Age] years of age, [Height] feet tall and [Weight] pounds!" A male voice spoke over the mic. It was located somewhere to the right of you. "Starting bid is 1K!" The man spoke again. 'Starting bid?' You thought, greatly confused. Were they... Selling you off? You didn't understand any of this

You didn't know how much time had passed since you were on that platform, but occasionally you would be forced to stand, and move around. You would say it was 30 minutes later, before you were finally yanked off the platform.

You were taken to some place else, as you were being dragged down what seemed to be a hallway. You heard a door open, and you were pushed into it. An unpleasant voice sounded behind you.

"Now, hand over the money" The man commanded, as he threw you onto the ground. A somewhat smoother voice replied.

"The audacity to order me around..." They replied in an amused tone, obviously not taking the situation seriously. The other man scoffed.

"Just fork over the money, or you can say good-bye to this little baby.." The man repied angrily. You heard a chuckle.

"Fine fine..." Soon You heard someone get up, and felt something walk past you. Suddenly you felt a hand grab your shoulder, and yank you up, following by footsteps leaving the room and a door-slam.

"Hello, sweetcheeks..." The man's smooth voice whispered into your ear, sending odd shivers down your spine. "I should wait until I return to a private place before ravaging you... Oh, but the temptation is so strong~" You felt another arm move under your legs, and you were scooped into a tight embrace. The man started to move. He moved his hand to the doorknob, and twisted it, pushing the door open.

The man walked down the supposed hallways, and after a few minutes, you were outside, evident by the sudden burst of cold and fresh air. You feel the man shove you inside somewhere. You feel something leathery and soft cushion your fall. You feel him move in beside you.

"Drive" You heard him say firmly, but not to you. That at least let you know where you were... You heard an engine start and the sound of tires rolling on the ground.

For a while, you sat, nervous about what was to come. At one time, he had pulled you closer to him, pressing his body against you. You were somewhat grateful, but only for the heat his body provided.

What seemed like hours later, the vehicle came to a stop, and you were yanked back out, and forced to walk. Your body shivered from the cold, slightly biting down on the gag. You were pulled into a building, and into a hallway from what you could tell. You tried to move around, but the man had a tight grasp on you.

After a minute, you were once more pushed into another room. A door slammed behind you and was locked. The man walked up to you, pulling the gag out of your mouth and yanked the blindfold off your head. You could finally see him and speak. You looked up at the man. He had one a black suit, with a tiny red 'R' on his left breast pocket. His dark brown hair was slicked back, and his dark eyes stared down at you, a glint of amusement in his eyes.

"Who... Are you.." You murmured, frowning a bit. The man smirked, as he analyzed your half-naked body.

"The only name you'll be calling me by is daddy, sweetcheeks..." He chuckled, obviously enjoying your confusion. He quickly grabbed you and lifted you up. You opened your mouth to question, but it was quickly cut off by a squeak of shock, as he pushed you roughly onto the bed behind you. He had crawled on top of you, pinning your arms down and slamming his lips on yours. He shoved his tongue down your throat, triggering your gag reflex. Your hands instantly went to his chest, trying to push him away, as your hips squirmed around.

He removed his mouth from yours to speak. "Now now... be a good girl for daddy..." He whispered into directly into your ear, sending the same trembles down your spine, making you freeze in your attempts to struggle. He chuckled, as he started to lift up the lace dress you had on. He forced you to sit up in order to get it off, which snapped you back into reality. You started to push against his chest again.

"Stop! Now!" You yelled firmly and unwaveringly. This only upset him.

"Naughty little girl... Now, what did I say? Be a good girl... But that was too hard for you, wasn't it?" He said, his voice dripping with venom. He moved slightly off you, but still held you in place. You heard his rustling around in what seemed to be a drawer, as you continued to struggle, going as far as to start punching his chest.

As he moved back, you saw he had rope and a... Whip? He pulled you up and onto your knees. Before you could resist any further, he roughly pulled your arms behind your back, causing you great pain. You yelped, as you pushed your head down into the bed. He did the same with your ankles, making it impossible for you to escape.

Abruptly, you felt something whip across your ass, creating a burning pain. You cried out in pain, as you ground your teeth against each other. You felt another whip, and then another... And another, until your ass was raw and stinging. Tears poured down your cheeks. You could've sworn you felt blood dripping down your ass...

You felt him bend over your body, and whisper into your ear. "This could've gone so much better if you simply cooperated with daddy...". He moved away from you. You were confused. Suddenly, you heard him removing his clothing. You felt uneasy... You weren't ready for this.

Soon, he grabbed your ass cheeks and pulled them apart. You felt something press against your opening before it swiftly penetrated you, pushing deeply into you. You felt something pop within you, as something dripped down his shaft.

He pulled down quickly, and shoved it back in harshly, pushing apart your walls to accommodate his size. You let out whines and cries, as your tried to move your ass away from him. He kept you in place, and moved harder into you, thrusting swiftly and harshly.

"P-please-! Stop!" You begged, your cheeks were stained with tears. He only scoffed, his thrusts becoming more brutal as time went on. Your clit was sore already, each time he pushed in, a sharp pain resonated in your abdomen.

"Mm... Your begging is only making me harder~" He murmured, obviously amused greatly. He went on for longer, continually teasing you and pounding you harshly. You begged, but it meant nothing to him.

Soon, he heavily came inside of you, filling you up to the brim, some of his cum pouring out onto your thighs. Both of you were panting and sweating, as he moved to lay beside of, not saying a word as he removed the rope from you trembling body. You were sobbing, as you curled yourself into a ball, clearly in pain.

"Mhm... Daddy enjoyed that, little slave~" He muttered and kissed your neck, softly sucking on it. He wrapped his arms around your body and pulled your shaking body closer to his. "Rest... The pain you feel now won't even equal what you'll feel in the morning...". You softly nodded and closed your eyes.

~End~