Fairy tail here we come

Rosemarie's POV
I took hold of jenī's hand. Today was the day we have been waiting for!!! I'm so excited!!!!

Sorry, I'm Rosemarie Fernandez I'm 18 years old and I'm the daughter of Erza and Jellal Fernandez.

I have scarlet red hair which I usually keep in a plait and scarlet eyes, I'm a lot like my mother.

And today I'm traveling with my sister Jenī and my brother Reiki to the guild I've heard so much about The guild my mother grew up in
.
.
.
.
.
......
..
.
.
.
.....
Fairy tail!!!!!
Yes I cannot wait

Now about my sister, jenī is 12 and she has blue hair and scarlet eyes. She has a red tattoo around her eye, a little like dads but a bit different.

And Reiki, he's 21 and never stops teasing me and Jenī about random crazy things and when he's not teasing he's giving out saying I should have a boyfriend!!!! Even though he hasn't got a girlfriend!!!!

Anyway he has scarlet red hair and blue eyes. He also has the exact same tattoo as dad. He looks exactly like dad you can bearly see the difference between them ( other than hair colour!)

Anyway we both took hold of Jenī hands promising mam and dad that we'll take care of her. "I can't believe you're so grown up already!!" Mam exclaims starting to cry. Reiki rolls his eyes but you can see he's close to tears too.

"We'll be moving over to
magnolia in a month or 2 anyway this is just to make sure you settle in ok" dad says calmly handing me a pair of keys "these are the keys of your apartment, there's 2 one for you and one for Reiki but I'm leaving them to you because I know Reiki will lose them on the train" dad says

"Speaking of trains ours is leaving in 5 minutes" Reiki says looking at his watch, I know he's trying to get outta here before he bursts into tears, he acts all tough but he's just as soft as mam.

We give mam and dad one last hug and then start off to the train station, Jenī running ahead while turning every now and then to shout goodbye again.

When we arrive at the station Reiki is balling his eyes out and Jenī is looking straight at the train her face going pale.

Another thing about Jenī, she gets travel sickness, she's not a dragon slayer or anything she just hates traveling.

On the train Reiki's POV
Im on the train with Jenī's head on my lap she's so sick she has already passed out and we have only been here 3 hours so far and we have 5 hours to go.

So boring

Rosemarie is sitting across from me looking out the window with a face full of excitement.

Yes me and Jenī have been looking forward to coming to magnolia but Rosemarie is a different story, she has been waiting for this all her life.

Ever since a little kid when mam first started telling us her adventures with fairy tail she was smitten. She longed to be a fairy tail wizard. She perfected her heavenly body magic in order to become S class like mam. It's her dream.

I decided this was a grand time to annoy her
"Rose?" I call over to her and she turned looking at me
"If yere goin to go lecturing me on getting a boyfriend I DONT want your advice plus you haven't even gotten a girlfriend!" She says
I grin. "You know me to well" I smiled. "Though you are pretty enough and a ton of the boys around town liked you" I say tutting. Rose sighs "you know that a ton of Girls liked you too" she says smiling and puts in her headphone lacrama's.

I rest my head ontop of Jenī's and fall asleep.

I haven't found a cover for this book but I'll probably draw one and also draw pictures of the characters - author- dearbhaila