Chapter 2

Jeff moaned at the sight of Slenderman's mouth. Slenderman lowered his head to kiss the teenager in a sloppy, blood mixed with saliva French kiss with his black, forked tongue meeting Jeff's soft pink one. Jeff whimpered. He wanted his lover, and he wanted him now! But the damned creature wouldn't go fast enough for him. Jeffrey urgently tugged at the suit Slendy was still clad in. It seemed like Slenderman didn't get the whole message. He was taking the suit off but way too slow for Jeff's liking. That tease. The young killer groaned in frustration.

"Come on Slendy, just hurry up and take me already," he whimpered at the need to be penetrated.

"Patience my mate," Slenderman said in an otherworldly voice in whisper. To Jeff it sounded like the wind was forming words as it blew through narrow spaces in order to speak to the him.

Slenderman, by now, was naked and his erect member was exposed to Jeffrey, who licked his succulent red lips in anticipation. Slenderman lifted Jeffrey's legs over his broad paper white shoulders then plunged himself deep into his mate's entrance without preparation. Jeffrey's mouth opened as a pain-pleasured scream escaped from him. Jeff shivered from the slender person's stillness. The smell of blood emitted through the air.

"Slendy," Jeff mewled, thrusting is hips back and forth to get friction. "Please...move."

Slenderman lowered his head to the teenaged maniac's ear to whisper, "As you wish." He wrapped a few of his tendrils tightly around the killer's smaller frame and let his instincts take over.

The young serial killer moan and shrieked wantonly as he was mercilessly pounded into. Jeff clawed at his lover's back in violent pleasure. Jeff tried but found impossible to match the timing of his thrusts with his lover's. He could feel the blood dripping out of himself but couldn't bring himself to care. In general he couldn't feel pain at all, with Slenderman that was an exception. Every scrape to his back or chest, every bite to his neck he could feel it. With anyone else all he would have felt was the pleasure from that particular spot the slender person was currently ramming himself into.

"Slendy, Slendy," Jeffrey moaned.

Jeff's small hands made a grasp for Slenderman on either side of his head. The stigma radiating being sank his jagged teeth into that pale neck that begged to be marked by him. Jeffrey moaned loudly at the mix of pain and pleasure, especially the pain.

"Oh, Slenderman!"

Slenderman removed his teeth from the wound to lick the blood off the pale shoulder. Slenderman trailed his black tongue up the underside of Jeffrey's chin and over his red lips before the tongue slithered it's way into that hot cavern to play with his lover's soft appendix.

Slenderman, mouths still locked, unexpectedly pulled out and repositioned to where he sat on the grass with Jeff in his lap. Jeff whined until Slenderman stuck his tongue far down his Jeff's throat and roughly penetrated the teen. If Jeff still had eyelids they would've been as wide as saucers. Slenderman was pounding him with inhuman strength with speed to match that would've broken a normal human by now. Paper-white hands and black tendril roamed and cut into wherever they went over the slim body, carefully avoiding the stomach area. One of Slenderman's hands went up Jeff's back until his hand was filled with burnt, shaggy, black hair and gave a particularly hard tugged, granting better access to Jeff's mouth.