Fire is So Much More

Start from the beginning

As she continued her song and dance, she clearly indicated towards the Water Tribe siblings, then Aang, and finally Toph and the other Earth Kingdom people respectively.

"Wonders of the water, air, and earth are all the same,
You'll never know a wonder like the wonders of the flame!
Freely fly as what you are and never walk in shame!
You must not fear to blister if you'd live a life in flame!
I am girl and firebird and Solace is my name!

I am the firebird, I am his daughter,
I am the firebird's child, (I am the firebird's child)
I am the firebird,
The boldest song you've ever heard,
Join in the dance and make it wild wild Wild
Join in the dance and make it Wild!"

She moved away from the campfire, flames still wrapping around her after disconnecting with the ones in the pit. Klare quickly went up to Zuko, holding her hand out for him to join her.

"If you're brave enough to dance then you are brave enough to fly!
Forget what's right and proper! You won't know until you try!
I you're brave enough to fly, then you are brave enough to burn! Take my hand and join me in the Carnival of Dawn!"

After a moment of hesitance, Zuko took her hand and with a large grin the girl pulled him into her dance. Her overjoyed smile contagiously spread to him as the flames that danced around her began to expand around Zuko as well.

"I am the firebird, I am his daughter,
I am the firebird's child, (I am the firebird's child)
I am the firebird,
The boldest song you've ever heard,
Join in the dance and make it wild wild Wild
Join in the dance and make it Wild!"

They suddenly stopped, hand-in-hand and bodies close to each other. At the abrupt halt the flames blazed before turning itself to small, glittering embers that returned themselves to where they came from.

The onlookers were in awe of what they had witnessed. "You... really are a phoenix." Katara mumbled, earning a nod from Klare as she kept the deep stare she was sharing with Zuko. Their opposing eyes held more words than they could ever speak, more feelings than they could ever express.

.
.
.

"Oh no you don't." A pair of hands came between Zuko and Klare, effectively separating the pair. "I don't plan to allow any romantic developments occurring with my sister." Their cheeks lit up brighter than the fire. "RiN!" Klare's voice squeaked loudly from the embarrassment that was practically radiating off of her.

After a few short moments everyone except the cherry faces and Rin burst out laughing. "H-Hey, is there any where to take a bath here?"

"Huh? Oh yeah. Toph and I can show you." Katara stood up, followed by the blind earth girl. All the girls began walking away together into the temple. "So, I'm just assuming here, but considering that this is a temple, does it have only one communal bath?"  "Yeah, hope you don't mind, but we're gonna share the bath with you." Katara and Toph led the snowette past a curtain.

**skip**

Klare made sure that she was the last one in the water, so that the other two wouldn't see her back. "So, Klare, you can bend both fire and water. Does that mean you were born with the ability to bend both?" The snowette looked at Katara in shock, having been too concerned with trying to hide her bare back and wrists to see the dark haired girls facing her. "Oh, actually I wasn't. I'm a water-bender by birth." Katara's expression twisted in confusion. "Then how were you able to do all those things with the fire?" Klare smiled, some kind of sadness darkening her bright eyes as she look down into the water.