I looked at them and found them with a surprised expression.

"You cleaned? What did you eat? Are you sick?" Dino asked as he roamed around the dorm, checking every inch of the place.

One more word from you maknae and I swear I won't hold back anymore.

"Perfect timing. We have a visitor coming for dinner later." Vernon stated.

"Visitor? Who?" Jun and The8 asked in chorus and the others faces were confused as well.

Visitor? I wonder who would that be.

"You didn't listen to what the CEO said earlier, did you? It's his niece dropping by." Woozi supplied.

"You mean that girl?" Hoshi asked with a bit of annoyance in his voice.

What's with Hoshi's comment? Does she hate her?

"I don't really remember her. The last time we saw her... Was that 3 years ago? She used to visit us while we were still trainees." -Joshua

"Oh her?" Seungkwan made a little pause, "I don't remember her."

"I remember her, she was the one who gave us those sandwiches." Dk's face lightened up, thinking he was the only one who remembers.

"That was our staff. It wasn't her." Wonwoo slapped Dk's arms playfully, sinking DK into the sea of embarrassment.

After the short talk, they made their way to their rooms to get changed.

"S.Coups, wait." I called.

"What?"

"I may be coming home late again tomorrow and the day after that. And the day after that. And the day---"

"Until when?" He asked. His voice suddenly serious.

"Until the restaurant evaluation is over."

"Have you gone nuts? We don't know when that man will come back. Danger could be lurking around at any corner." He's tone was angry but at the same time... worried?

"S.Coups, she's not a child anymore. She can take care of herself." Jeonghan inserted.

"Take care of herself you say? If she can take care of herself then why did she give us troubles? We already have plenty of things in our hands right now so I can't afford any disturbance right now."

He's right. I'm only causing them more problems when they have their own problems already. But I just can't stand living here doing nothing. I also need to make a living. I don't wanna be a burden. I have to make him say yes.

"I promise I won't cause you any problems. I promise." I looked at him straight in the eyes with determination.

"Fine. Do what you want."

Phew... I managed to get through.

"Thanks for backing me up Jeonghan."

"Little thing. I understand you get bored here so I think it's just proper for you to have your normal life back. Just make sure no one finds out you live with us, okay?" He reminded with a wink and I gave him a firm nod.

Everyone went out from their room to relax at the living room except for The8. Later on, his door opened.

"Jae Eun, you also cleaned our rooms right? Have you seen some papers on my desk?" The8 asked.

"Oh that, I threw it." I plainly answered, flicking everyone's attention to me all at once. They quickly stood up and went to their rooms.

What's their deal?

"Jae Eun? Where's my guitar pick?"

"Where's my favorite socks?"

"Where's my earphones?"

"Where's my shirt?"

"Where's my lucky charm?"

What's with this flood of questions? There's only one answer to this.

"Guys, try checking the garbage bag outside."

I could see their eyes rounding when they dashed outside.

"Don't let her clean the dorm. Ever again." Woozi declared as he points his index finger at me.

--

Not a moment too long after we gathered at the dining table, the doorbell rang and Dino was ordered to answer it.

"Hyung, she's here." Dino announced and led the girl to where we were.

She's so beautiful. Is she a celebrity or something? I think she's about the same age as me.

"Ji Su, long time no see. I barely recognized you." S.Coups greeted her with a big welcoming smile.

At least Scoup's mood  is back to normal now. He was kinda mad with me earlier.

"I know hyung didn't recognized her at all." I heard Dk whispered to Seungkwan.

She then planted her eyes on me and etched a smile on her face. I forced a smile back.

I have a bad feeling about this. There's a vicious meaning behind that smile. I'm sure of it.