TWENTY FOUR

*JOSIE'S POV*

*JOSIE'S POV*

I parked mom's car in front of Jess's house, getting out of the car to be met with some of my classmates and seniors spraying each other with the water hose.

I had black ripped jeans, a grey t-shirt with a denim jacket on top, my hair left in its natural messy waves and my black converse. Obviously, I didn't put much effort and only aimed for comfort and having fun with my boyfriend and friends whom I have yet to see.

Tonight, I had to help my mom with some stuff so I told Jeff to go before me and that I'd meet him there. I entered the house, greeting a few people I knew and smiling at those who smiled my way.

"Josie! Good to see you!" I smiled at Justin and hugged him back.

"You made it!" Jess squealed, obviously drunk as she kissed my cheeks and wrapped her arms around Justin.

"Keep an eye on her, she's already wasted." I laughed, "See you around." I walked past them.

I walked to the kitchen, smiling when I saw Dinah and Gina, I walked towards them, hugging both of them. I poured myself a cup of Sprite, "I swear to God if someone offers me any more alcohol I'll whoop their asses." Dinah groaned.

I laughed, understanding that Dinah didn't attend a lot of parties because of this. Due to her beliefs and religion, Dinah doesn't drink but however, isn't one to back out of taking a humiliating video of you drunk to show you later and blackmail you with it. She never used any videos really.

I felt arms around my waist and a hard chest pressed against my back, "Mind if I steal my girl from you?" I smiled when I heard Jeff's voice.

"Nope, all yours." Gina shook her head, shooting me a discreet wink -or an eye twitch.

I felt him grab my free hand, dragging me behind him till we reached the backyard. "I was beginning to worry that you won't come." He smiled before giving me a greeting kiss that I was craving.

I put my hands on his chest, still holding the cup of Sprite, "I told you I'd come, didn't I?"

"Although I'd rather be under the covers with you right now, watching Stranger things or Teen Wolf or anything and kiss you every passing second." He grinned, holding my waist tightly yet gently.

"We could always do that, you know? Leave now. There are more parties to come anyways." I suggested.

Jeff chuckled, rolling his eyes playfully at me, "As much as I want to, no. This is the first party of the year. We can't miss that. Come on, what's a Liberty High party without its power couple?" He raised an eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, forgot that baseball star Jeff Atkins should attend all parties."

"And have his lady beside him while he's doing so." He joked.