Every time he got close to brass, brass just scooted away from him. Having given up savage went to sit on maestro's lap to try and make brass jealous

(Kind of like this)

"You know maestro your lap is much more comfier then brassy's"

"A.... t-thank you savage" maestro smiled

Savage sighed dreamily "I could just stay here in your lap all day" he continued

Cherry was curious of what was going on and went over to savage to ask why he was acting weird "Hey savage why are sitting in maestro's lap?" he asked

"I would like to know as well brother cherry"

Savage looked around to see if brass was watching  and brass kind of was just looking over to see what savage was gabbing about so much. Savage saw forming hearts in his eyes he whispered to cherry and maestro "I'm trying to make Senpai jealous"

"why" cherry and maestro both asked

"Because I know Senpai brassy has feelings for me he just doesn't know it yet and by making him Jealous it tells me that he has feelings for me" he explained

Cherry and maestro looked at each other for a second then both saying "oh" cherry then went to go and sit with Jordie and pap while maestro just stayed still so savage could try to get brass' attention.

"Oh maestro your so sweet I wish to be with you"

Brass finally had enough walking over to maestro and savage. Savage's heart was beating to fast as he saw brass walking over to them. Brass grabbed savage by his little scarf picking him up.

"Can you stop with all you talking you're making maestro uncomfortable"

Savage sighed dreamily "Anything for you Senpai"  brass carried savage to the other side of the couch setting him down by his side "Your not leaving this spot until it's time for you to leave" brass said "that's perfect" savage cheered hugging brass rolled his eyes and just let savage hug him. But to savage it meant to him that brass did have feelings for him.

*Meanwhile*

Marissa was bored texting on her phone with her boyfriend and wanted to ask a question "So when's your wedding?"

"we don't know it yet but once we get things situated we can have the wedding maybe in a few months or next year" Jordie answered

"you guys want to do something?"

"sure we could go to my new job"

"Let me just get my outfit. Problem is though my boss made me wear a new one more embarrassing than the last one"

"You don't need your outfit Jordie"

"Oh yeah she does this is usually the time she goes to work. I wish her boss would stop making her wear these outfits I've lost so much blood and had to get blood transfusions in just a day from seeing my girl dressed up in that."

"I doubt it's that baaaad" Marissa said as Jordie walked out

Jordie's whole face was red with embarrassment. Pap had another nosebleed quickly stopping it with a tissue.

"well Jordie if you don't like it why don't you quit?"

"I can't it's the only job close enough to the house and it makes papy happy to see me wear these"

"If you mean getting a boner by you then yes I'm sure he's happy" brass joked "oh Senpai your so funny" savage laughed

Jordie got the keys to her car "come on let's go. The bitties can stay here they don't really allow pets or bitties into the café"

With that they left leaving the bitties alone

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you guys want to see Jordie's new maid outfit here it is.

And I'll upload another chapter one Monday because my sister, brother, and dad are staying over for the weekend kill m now