Lunch Confession.

{Same Day}

Liza's POV

We arrive at school after a few minutes. He gets out of the car and opens the door for me. I stand up and smile. I see Gabbie walk up to me with a huge smile on her face.

Gabbie: Oh my god guys!!!

Liza: Heyyy!!

Gabbie: Are you guys dating??

Liza: We just met.

Gabbie: Okay, whatever. Let's go before we're late!

Liza: Okay hold on.

I look at David and he smiles letting me know it's okay. I smile back and thank him. He locks his car and walks behind me and Gabbie.

---

I walk to my class and i see David beside a vacant chair. David sees me and points to the chair. I smile and walk up. As i walk up, a girl in a crop top, high waisted shorts, and high heeled boots blocks my way and sits beside David. My heart started pounding until i hear the words that came out of David's mouth.

David: Um, sorry but someone's sitting there.

Girl: And WHO is that?

David: Her.

David says pointing at me. I see the girl look back and rolling her eyes at me.

Girl: And who is she to sit beside David Dobrik?

David: She's my girlfriend. Do you have a problem?

David called me his girlfriend. My heart suddenly starts beating very fast i could hear it.

Girl: That ugly girl?? David Dobrik's girlfriend?! Please! She's so ugly!

David: Don't you dare call my girlfriend ugly because she is beautiful inside and out unlike you filthy animal!

My heart pounds more and more but then i decided to walk up to them and play along.

Liza: Hey babe! How are you?

David: I'm great babe.

Girl: Ew! I'm leaving!

David: Bye!

Liza: Bye!!

David: Hey are you okay? Sorry that you heard all that.. People these days...

Liza: It's okay. I'm okay. Thank you for defending me.

David: No problem.

I smile and sit down on the seat beside him. The teacher comes and starts the lesson. I couldn't concentrate on the lesson because of the fact that David called me his girlfriend. I'll talk to him about it later at lunch.

[class ends]

Liza: Hey so can i talk to you at lunch?

David: Yeah sure. Why?

Liza: Something.

David: Okay. See you then.

Liza: Bye!

I walk away and I go to the next class. And yes, still with David on my mind. Ever since he called me his "girlfriend" all i thought about was David... I really am in love.

-(lunch time)-

I walk to the cafeteria looking for David. I see him standing in the corner on his phone. I shout his name and he looks at me. He smiles and I smile back. He walks up to me put his arm around me. I feel protected at this point. I feel very happy. I brought food from my house and i got some for David so that we wouldn't have to line up. I tell him and he thanks me. I smile back, then we start the conversation.

Liza: About this morning...

David: Me calling you my girlfriend?

Liza: Yeah...

David: Is there a problem?

Liza: No.. it's just because you're famous around the school and i'm just a normal person. This will be the start of many rumors and gossips.

David: But Liza, you're my friend. I don't want you to get hurt.

Liza: Out of all the things you could've said, you said "girlfriend". Why David wh-

David: Because i like you. Because ever since we bumped into each other i fell in love.

Liza: We just met yesterday what do you mean??

David: I used to go to your school, Vernon High.

Liza: What?!

David: You were the most famous there. The prettiest. Everyone liked you. Including me.

Liza: How did I not know?

David: Because not much knew who i was. I moved here 2 years ago then suddenly i became famous i don't know how.

Liza: Really?

David: Ever since i saw you 2 years ago i wished i would see you again. I thought it's impossible. But here you are. Right in front of me.

Liza: Oh my god. Wow.

David: I like you, Liza. I really do.

I give David a big smile.

Liza: David i'm sorry. I know you've know me for 2 years but, i just knew you now. We need to talk more. Okay?

David: Okay.

David replies but leaves me with a "trying to hide my tears" smile.

i feel really bad.

I wanna start crying now damn.

David: Let's go.

Liza: okay.

------------------------------------------------------

oh my gosh! David actually said his feelings to Liza but,, it took a very very rough turn. let's see what happens next. make sure to vote guys! also leave comments of what you think. i'll see you guys in the next chapter. byeeeee