"Oh then you can come in!!", I joked earning a sarcastic chuckled from both of them.

"Where's Jo! And Al!?", Tianna joined us in the kitchen.

"His name is Alex... And he will be a bit late ...", Finna scoffed offended at the nickname .

We all exchanged glances and Tianna mumbled,"feisty".

..... Kyla's POV.....

"So there we were standing in the middle of the freakin woods freezing our butts off with no sense of where we were.. And this beaver trying to kill us, while Liam is cutting down the stupid tree...", Emily rolled her eyes telling us the story of her and Liam's Christmas tree adventure.

We all snickered at her," did you say.. beaver..?",Tianna commented cutting carrots and tossing them into a big bowl.

"Yeah.. You should of seen it!!", Emily's eyes went wide.

"There are no beavers in England!!", Tianna responded looking at her like she had lost it.

"We'll it was some furry beast!!..", Emily sighed looking through her cupboards for 100 year old alcohol we all burst out into fits of laughter.

"Do you think it's done ky?", Finna grabbed my attention wiping her eyes from the tears of pure joy to the stove where we were cooking a turkey.

"Give it a couple more minutes..", I said helping Tianna with the veggies.

"SOMETHING SMELLS GOOD!!!", we heard Niall yell from the front door," oh how I love walking into a room that's smells like heaven!", he entered the kitchen greeting Tianna with a kiss. We all smirked at her and laughed at his compliment.

Liam and Josiah followed after greeting us and moving to the living room to watch some soccer game that was on.

Soon Alex and his band mates, Kevin, Sam, and Sam's wife Rachel arrived and dinner was serviced.

.......... Finna's POV...........

"It's lovely to finally meet you!", Rachel shook my hand smiling and tucking her brown locks behind her ear standing beside Sam.

"You too!", I stood beside Alex with a glass of champagne and his hand on my lower back as we talked with his bad mates.

"Have you been in journalism long..?" , Rachel started a conversation, and I was hesitant to tell her all the details of me and Harry Styles, "yeah about 5 years", I smiled

"Oh how lovely", she grinned.

"Want some more champagne love?", Alex asked much too close to my ear. I felt his breath. I nodded quickly thanking him and handing him my glass.

"So when is the big day!?", Rachel asked catching me off guard to what she was talking about, until I realized she was looking at Kyla and Josiah who were standing talking too Niall and Kevin.

"Oh... End of January I do believe..", looking back at her she did a little clap and squealed, "weddings are just beautiful!!",

"Yes!! We are all very excited", I told her.

......Emily's POV......

"Hey girl!!!" I screamed opening the door and hugging Eleanor.

"It's been to long!," She smiled

"Oh I agree! Merry Christmas!", I took her and Louis's jackets welcoming them inside and telling them to help there selfs to anything. I walked to the kitchen to find Liam, who was standing in the kitchen talking to Alex who was filling his glass of champagne when I joined them and he told us ... Some shocking news.

"Do you think you will move back to Canada?", Alex asked drinking from his glass.

"I don't know...?", I paused turning to Liam who almost choked on his drink ,"All my family and friends are there... I feel like I will ... One day.... Far in the future", I made it clear as I looked at Liam.

"What about you..", Liam changed the subject pulling a fake smile.

"I actually bought a house in Portland..," He smiled

"Oh cool that's not to far from here...", I smiled back sipping my fruity drink.

... He paused and looked at us both...

"No ... No I mean Portland Oregon.",

My drink shot out of my mouth. As Liam congratulated him. My jaw still on the floor...

"Wow...", I hesitated ... "Thats .. Great!",

"Yeah it's super exciting!",

"Yeah.... Does finna know about this...?", I rambled

"No I don't know how to tell her...",

... I really didn't know either