Chapter 19

...Finna's POV...

Alex met me out side my room The next morning. We were leaving Wolverhampton in 10 minutes. Slowly our lovely weekend was coming to an end.

"Ready!", Alex asked taking my suitcase out to his car.

Emily and Tianna were checking things over in the living room when I walked down smiling.

"Morning!" Emily greeted me with a hug.

"Is Alex taking you home!?", Tianna asked.

"Yeah, he's got to meet with sam and Kevin for the week, but he should be back for Christmas he said",

Tianna nodded ,"are we going to see you at Christmas!?.... Or is he going to steal you way..",

I laughed looking out the front door at Alex leaning against his car looking down at his phone while he waited for me," How about we do dinner?..", I suggested.

"Sounds lovely! Ill call you!", Emily waved as I walked back to Alex.

I walked down the stairs waving to Liam and Niall. Kyla and Josiah left a bit earlier this morning. Alex opened the passenger door for me and we started for home.

....Emily's POV....

I locked up the house that we had all grown to love placing the single key in my pocket walking to Liam's car. It was Two weeks till Christmas, and we had yet to get a tree, It started snowing again while me and Liam drove and I felt it was the perfect mood for some Ed Sheeran.

Gazing out the window my mind started to wonder I smiled remembering everything that had happened in these passed months. Not that everything was good, but that it all turned out good in the end.

"Do you think Tianna and Niall will get married one day...?", I spoke out of my thoughts to Liam.

He chuckled glancing at me from the snowy road ahead,"I think so... Yeah", he spoke confidently about the matter and I leaned back in my seat enjoying the soft hum of
Give me love.

.....A couple days later.....

"This is a beautiful tree!!", Tianna complimented as she scoped it up and down.

"Well thank you!", I handed her a mug of hot chocolate.

Me and Liam didn't have many decorations, but we managed to wrap the tree in blue tinsel and simple gold glass balls. A week had passed since we got home, for me Christmas was the best, and I was so excited!!

Finna and Kyla would be coming around later tonight for our Pre Christmas dinner. To be honest I had no Idea how to cook a turkey or anything for that matter, so Tianna, Finna , and Kyla were going to be In charge of this one. That is if they ever got here... I looked at my phone again sitting with Tianna in the living room.

"Is that a new painting!?", Tianna asked pointing to a small canvas hung on the Olive colored wall.

"As a matter a fact yes!!", I nodded," I got my inspiration from the lake back in Wolverhampton",

"It's beautiful!", Tianna complimented me sipping her warm beverage.

"Where the dump!! do you think Kyla and Finna are!!?", I looked at my phone again it has been twenty dang minutes, Everyone would be here soon.

Just then the door bell rang.

Me and Tianna looked at each other in pure shock before laughing and answering the door.

"Well hello!" I greeted the two icicles Standing on my front step.

"We brought food!", Kyla said stepping inside.