Part 7

That's Brandon 😍^^
I can't bear to see that scene. Benn hunched over his own dead brother, Danny. It was gut wrenching. I look at Brandon, who was looking down at his feet. He muttered, "He was asking for you." I look over Benn and couldn't take it, I ran out. I place my back to the wall and fall down, crying. I cry and cry. I didn't need to know him to break down. Brandon came out and said "There was n-nothing we could do. We tried I-I swear b-but..." he chocked back a sob. I look at him and hug him. He hugged back just a strong. We both get up and enter the training the room. Brandon nods silently hinting for me to go along while he left. "B-Benn?" I say just above a whisper but he heard me. "He's gone. He really gone. He was the only family I had. I swore to protect him. I was...." he couldn't finish the sentence. I grab him and pull him into a hug. I then get a good look at his face. He was covered in blood probably his own with others mixed. The has a bullet in his side and an arrows in his head. It was horrific. I just grip him harder. And he sobbed so hard on my shoulder. I begin to cry with him. He pulls away and says, "We should get the funeral ready." He says with a look of disparate. I slowly nod back. We both get up. He wobbled on his legs from crying so much. I help him up. We both start to walk to the door. We get out of the bloody room and go to the meeting room. I've never entered the meeting room it's only for the leaders. I stop before entering. He looks at me strangely. I then get a good look at his face. His normally beautiful face is covered in tears. He's normal green eye color is now blood shot red. (I didn't know if he had blue or green eyes I couldn't tell. Cuz I've seen both. Please let me know if you do:) )
His normal pale/tan skin is red from crying. He then said realizing I had stopped, "You can come I give you permission." I look up and smile. We both walk in and their are the 5 pairs of eyes on us. Benn sits down next to Taddie. He pats a seat next to him. I slowly walk over and sit. "Okay, so we lost a very valuable member today. I want to give him a Leader Funeral." Andy says with a loud and powerful voice. Everyone looks up in shock even me. "W-What?" Benn says out of pure shock. "Danny was just as much our brother as yours Benn. We all love him and he deserves it. He did everything possible to fight."
~~time skip~~
Everything has been set up for his funeral. It was a sad and quiet time. The ceremony begins. I wear a black dress. I stand in the back, out of fear of breaking down in front of everyone. There are over 10,000 people. I didn't realize so many people are part of  the runaways. The ceremony begins. The coffin is entered. The guys are carrying it. Andy, Brandon, Hayden on one side and Dave, Taddie, and Benn on the other. The coffin is placed on the "Throne". He then has the black liquid placed around his eye, signifying that he is having the Leader Funeral. Benn is in full on tears and so am I. Then Andy begins the remembrance speech, "Today we have lost a very important member. Danny Suede. He was a lover, a family and most of all a friend. He will be remembered as all of those thing and much more. He will forever be in our hearts." That hit all of us in our hearts. He is then carried into the back room and lit on fire. We all stand silently and watch. We hear the occasionally sob come out of Benns mouth. After the fire dies down we all go into a hug. We all are silent and walk to our rooms. I walk into my room and fall face forward and groan into the pillow. I then hear a knock on my door. "Come in." I say muffled into my bed.  "Hey." Hayden says quietly.  "H-Hi." I say back. He sat down on my bed. I sit up and look up at him. I lean my head on his shoulder. "Today was eventful." He said with a chuckle. I laugh back and say, "Yup." He then looks at me. "I love you too." I say to him referring to our conversation from earlier. He then smiles a big goofy smile. He looks down at my lips. And the smile slowly starts to fade as he starts to lean in. I also begin to as I close my eyes. I then feel his soft lips in mine. It was a soft and innocent kiss. We lean back a rest our foreheads together. "Wow." ,was all he said. "Yea wow." I say back.
Authors note:
Well yup! I tried to make it long and good. So yea! Hope you liked it and have a great day!❤️❤️