Chapter 1

No one ever realizes how much better they have it then most but will always conplain and whine. They dont know the stories behind peoples life and what they go through or went through.

Rima woke up by the birds chirping near her window. She stayed there for a few minutes and started to get up she looked at her clock she woke up a hour late.
She got up took a 15 minute bath and went into the kitchen. She made French toast got her ninja tools and put on her cloak was out the door. AS she was walking to the Academy she noticed that everyone seemed lively today. The kids were smiling and laughing and running around. To her it seemed weak they should be training to be shinobi not playing and fooling around. With that she continued on her way to the Academy.

She arrived at the Academy 10 minutes later as she was walking down the hall everyone moved out of the way

She arrived at the Academy 10 minutes later as she was walking down the hall everyone moved out of the way. She didn't blame them she looked scary she didn't socialize with anyone she was a loner she barely talked at all to anyone. The truth being she didnt trust anyone knowing how people can smile to your face and then betray you. A lesson she learned the hard way.

She looked at the clock again she was late. Truth be told she didnt care to her the Academy was a place adults sent kids to get make them miserable we dont actually need it. For Example why we need to know all the extra stuff about math the theroms and other useless stuff. I'll answer it for you we don't.
Rima sighed continued on her way to class.

Time Skip

She walked to class and braced herself to deal with the idiots that were behind the door. Rima opened up the door everyone looked at her. If it was one thing she hated it was drawing attention to herself. She hated that moment when u stand up to do something or come back from the bathroom and everyone stares at you.  She was 5 minutes late that was new since she was always on time. She looked up at them and they immediately looked away. She was a mystery to the class she wore a long cloak that covered her entire body you couldn't even see her shoes. She seemed cold and mean most of them thought she was mute.

Everyone assumed she was a boy because they couldn't see her face. And when they asked her she didn't say anything. To her it really matter boy, girl, chicken nugget.

Iruka looked up from the board at her in surprise and said"  Rima your late your never late you missed the transformation justu test were about to start the clone test."
I forgot today was the day we take the exams to become genin. Then if we passed we would be put into squads. After so many years Im glad the test is here so I'll be free from this hell called school.

I nodded and went up to him he looked at his clipboard and said whenever your ready I transformed into the Hokage except instead of a smile that was always on his face my face was emotionless. He nodded and said good as usual.

I  nodded and went back to my seat. Everyone  scooted away from the aisle to let me pass.

And Iruka continued his lesson.
"Now as I was saying when I call your name come to the back to perform the clone justu". With that he left and called the first name.
I looked around and noticed that nobody seemed worried about the test expect for Naruto Uzumaki .  I like him he's a bright happy soul that will never give up. Its very admirable. Despite being dead last he was always preaching about being hokage.
With that thought  I turned around and looked out the window waiting for my name to be called.

Time skip

I always knew Iruka was a pervert. Naruto had turned into a naked female and Iruka blushed and a whole fountain of blood came out his nose.

"His does realize thats still a a young boy under that transformation and that hes a grown man right?" Rima thought in her head.

So along with being a pervert he's also a pedophile. Should he really be a teacher if he gets like that over little boys.

Once again I shake my head and sit down and day dream. Praying to the gods that this day go just go ahead and end.