-8-

"I thought you were dead?" Rebekah says the hands on her neck and mouth loosening.
"You can't tell Hayley!" He says sternly.
"Jackson how are you here?" Rebekah says.
"The other side." Jackson says.
"Did you bite Kol?"
"Maybe."
"Why would you do that?"
"He annoyed me."
"Well I don't go biting him! But why don't you want Hayley to know you are here?"
"Because I won't be here for long."
"Well there is another reason to go and see Hayley!"
"I know she is with Elijah and I don't want to make things worse with them."
"What a little twat bitting me!" Kol shouts pinning Jackson against a tree.
"Kol! He was Hayley's husband!" Rebekah shouts in an effort to get her elder brother to back off.
"Lucky that I'm not Hayley isn't it then." Kol says and shoves his hand through his chest and pulls out her heart. This does nothing to Jackson.
"I'm already dead you idiot!" Jackson almost spits in Kol's face.
"What did you just call me? I may not be able to kill you bit I can sure make your life a living hell!"
"Kol control yourself!" Rebekah shouts not liking not being in control of the situation.
"Little sister, you have known me for 1000 years when have you ever known for me to control myself?"
"1894 with Alessia." A familiar voice says, it was Amelia's.
HAPPY MAY MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT I EILL TRY AND GET A NEW PART UP SOON