The meeting

Amy hurried from her car afraid that she was going to be late for school again.

At this point I'm definitely going to be late and LePage is going to get mad. God I hate accounting.

She hurried into school at exactly 7:23, 2 minutes before the bell rang. Amy sprinted through the hall. Suddenly she hit something and went sprawling across the floor.

Ugh who did I just hit. I'm about to give this person a peice of my mind.

"Who do you think you are??? I'm getting late for class," said Amy while furiously trying to get her books for the ground.

The mysterious stranger said in a deep milky voice,"You were the one who ran into me. Watch where you're going!!"

"The least you could do is help me, I'm getting late!!"

The stranger huffed and bent down to help her. They both reached for the same book and their hands brushed.

Oh my god, my hand just tingled. Who is this man? Ugh I can't think this way, he's such and jerk, thought Amy.

As soon she picked up all of her stuff, she took off down the hall as the warning bell rang.

Ah thank god, I made it!

Amy sat at her desk in LePage's class, but could not focus on the lesson. All she could think about was the handsome stranger who bumped into her in the hall.