Peeps

“Deidara-senpai!” You shouted to the sleepy blonde one morning. The blonde man had came home late on another time-wasting mission with Sasori and flopped onto his bed until the next morning. Unfortunately, you came about 3 hours after his sleep.

“Guh, what? Un.” Deidara mumbled into his pillow. Honestly, it’s like he doesn’t need to breathe.

“Oh. Sorry for shouting while you’re still tired, senpai, but I found something related to your intriguing art!” You announced, holding out a small yellow box.

“Related to my art? You better not be like that one time Tobi thought my art was a ripoff. Un.” The grumpy senior lifted his head off the pillow and sat up as he ran a hand through his mass of hair.

“No way! I just thought this was pretty cute and wanted to show you it! I don’t know what your opinion on it will be, though.” You blinked and smiled.

“Anyway, just get it over with, [name]?” The blonde sighed and allowed his shoulders to drop before adjusting his attention to your box.

Grinning, you showed the blue-eyed man the cover of the box, which had rows of yellow bird candies all lined up like a goose with her ducklings. The label on the side indicated they were Peeps.

“Peeps?” The terrorist’s eyes widened at the sight of the soft sweets.

“Yup! I saw them in my room and was reminded about your art, senpai. I bought them a few days ago, so can I share them with you?” You asked.

Knowing that he couldn’t resist, Deidara agreed and you seated yourself next to him on the bed before tearing at the plastic wrapping.

Popping a bird into your mouth, you licked your lips as soft sweetness ran through your tongue. Deidara looked at you as you took another and went for a random one somewhere in the corner. Popping one into his own mouth, Deidara smiled before reaching for another.

“[name].”

“Hai?”

“Thanks for the peeps. Un.” Deidara blushed a little as he thanked the younger female. Before you could even respond, you felt a tingle at your cheek and turned to see Deidara’s lips on your skin before pulling back with a hand at his face.

You flushed as well, but you finally finished your sentence.

“Thanks for the peck.”

“H-hey, I’m not a bird! Un!”