Once Again, Thanks for saving us, Ototo

Once again, they didn't even say "Thank You" to Mikey, What's wrong with his brothers that they didn't say "thank you" to him? I even see some commenters complaining a bit about that his brothers, and even the others, didn't say "Thanks" to him. So that's why I'm making this story after the Episode. Hope you enjoy, nya~! >w<

P.S. It contains fluff

P.S.S. This fic contains an embarrassed Mikey

==========================================================

After they had stop to prevent Kavaxas for ruling the entire Earth, they look at the beautiful sun. The turtles, April, Karai, Casey, and Leatherhead watched the glorious sun, as a sign for Victory, and a new hope. Then Leo look at Mikey and said in a happy, but calm voice.

Leo: Mikey?

Mikey turn his head to Leo.

Mikey: Yeah?

Leo: I'm so proud of you, Ototo.  You are so brave and you just fixed the seal and controlling Kavaxas for stopped the invasion and led him back to the Underworld.

Mikey: *giggle* Thank you, Onii-chan! I know what I'm doing! But....

Leo: But what?

Mikey: I don't mind to have a praise a bit...

Leo: What? You don't mind to have a praise a bit?

Mikey heard Leo saying this to him and made the youngest one blushed a bit!

Mikey: AH! Umm.... I'm the one deserve the credit but... you guys, didn't notice me how hard I tried... *sigh*If only I need some attention that I did good, just for once...

Leo look at Mikey , feeling sympathy to him. Him, Donnie, and Raph had rarely thanking him ever since the Wasp incident and forgave him about his comic book as a toilet paper.

Leo's mind: Poor Mikey, I did notice how he carelessly, yet brave to stop Kavaxas. Not to mention he is the light... no, more like an angel send that demon to go back where he's belong. I have to do something for making up for him.But how...?

Suddenly, the idea hit Leo's mind and he got a plan. He tell to Leatherhead to accompany Mikey while he tell the others quietly when Mikey is enjoying the sunset.

Raph: Okay , Fearless. What is that you want tell us except Mikey?

Donnie: Yeah ,Leo. What's the big deal?

Casey: And why are we in circles, dude?

Leo: Okay, everyone. Do you know who's the one who sent Kavaxas to the underworld?

The most of them thinking that Leo is the one who sent Kavaxas back to the underworld.

Raph: Well it's you, right? You're the Leader.

Donnie: Obviously it's you, Leo.

Casey: Duh, you're the hero one!

April: Maybe is you then, Leo?

Leo is so frustrated that they think he's the one, not Mikey.When he's about to protest them until Karai said to them

Karai: Actually guys, Leo is not the one who sent him back to the underworld.

The others look at Karai with an odd face.

All(except Leo): Huh?

Donnie spoke first to Karai.