"I have this invisible marble that will stick to your shoes. Hindi ito matatanggal pero it can be overcome. It is just simple really. Kung malakas ang kagustuhan mo na hindi gawin ang bagay na hindi mo gusto the marble will malfunction but sadly, I saw pure savage bloodlust in all of you. You see hindi ako ang pumatay sa kuya mo. Ikaw yun manong! Ikaw. Do the math."

Tumayo na si Hebe at muling nag focus sa psp. "How should you die manong? Bored nitong sabi.

He snarled and let his primal instinct take over and he charged. "Pause." She click the pause button and the man stop.

"May nakalimutan pala ako. This is the way I control every move you make and if you think it will easily break, ganun ba ako katanga manong. This psp is unbreakable." She click the button and the man shoot himself, first in the legs, second in the arms and next is the head. The head was destroyed and Hebe sigh when she was covered with gore and blood.

"Game over." Walang buhay na sabi ni Hebe.

Napanganga at napalunok ang announcer na si Nike Corpuz.

"WINNER HEBE!" All the people cheer and the remaining rulers are walking towards her.

"You did great. You should be in the 5th place along with Até do you accept?" Nagsinghapan ang lahat ng manonood sa sinabi ng Hari.

"That bitch should not be place as 5th. She's just a fucking newbee!" All eyes on the new arriving Aphrodite specifically her body.

Due to the punishment of the King, nakikita ng lahat ang latay sa magandang katawan nito. Her dress was in tatters but her golden hair cascading her back made her an avenging goddess.

Pero bigla nalang nagulat ang lahat ng nakita nila si Hebe sa harapan ni Aphrodite at sa isang iglap nasaksak si Aphrodite sa tagiliran.

All eyes on Hebe. "It's not fatal and I don't like being insulted by a hag slash slut." They all watch how Hebe expertly twirl the knife and put it on the side of her legs and it became invisible.

"I decline King. You should just put me in the 10th. I just want to play video games." Her dead eyes suddenly twinkle and for the first time she smile a crazy smile.

"Video games that resembles human life. I like to play games. People are like games, they have only one life including yours. I get to play someday."

With that she walk out in the Hell Hound living dead 100 men and a cackled glee from Artemis.

"I like her." Artemis crazy laugh surround the silent Hell Hound and a bleeding Aphrodite was left stunned and gritted her teeth.

"That bitch is going down!" Aphrodite silently gritted her teeth.

"Let's go." Nagising ang lahat ng marinig ang mala yelong boses ng Hari.

'Interesting. Now King another player has join. HAHAHAHAHA.' The enemy laugh.

***

Hebe walked in the streets of Manila when she finished her task. Tumitingin siya sa paligid kung may nakasunod sa kanya but luckily no one had.

She fished out her keys and open her apartment. Tumambad sa kanya ang newspaper clippings. She read one of them.

'TOP ONE GAMER VERONICA STYLES IN NEW YORK'

'CONGRATULATIONS TO MS. V FOR WINNING THE NUMBER 1 DOTA GAME.'

And she read the other one.

'MASSACRE HAPPEN IN ITALY. BUSINESSMAN "HELIO SANTIAGO" KILLED HIS EMPLOYEES AND HE KILLED HIMSELF.'

'RAIN OF BLOOD IN AFRICA.'

She remove her mask and her short black hair with violet highlights and chinky eyes look back in the mirror.

She is Veronica Styles, 16 years old and half japanese - american. Her mother was pure japanese while her father was american.

Her parents where dead because they failed there mission. The three of them are freelance assassins and they killed for money.

When she was a child, napaka - masayahin niyang bata. She had a friend name Kent Montefalco back then. Kent introduce her to the world of video games. They where inseparable until.

"So is this your friend my daughter? She look up at her father who was holding Kent's head with no body and she screamed with her little lungs.

She sob for one week and she was beaten to death by her parents.

An assassin should not have emotions.

An assassin should only take care of herself.

An assassin should not have a friend who is weak.

An assassin should be a weapon.

Her head was filled with those rules and then she became crazy with games. Naalala niya ang kaibigan niya sa laro but her parents planted some ways to become the best assassin.

So she came up with her research. She design her psp and travel to japan. Discover a device that would control the movements of her victim. She also train her body in every knife available.

Day by day she trained to become the top gamer and assassin. Until she discover a world for people like her THE UNDERWORLD.

Nabalitaan niya na lahat ng tao dun pinatay ng dating Reyna. Si Eris the Goddess of Destruction and the Goddess of Underworld.

Naging curious siya sa UNDERWORLD kahit biglang nawala ang Reyna. Until na realize niya gusto niyang sumali. Gusto niyang maglaro.

Her parents where dead anyway. She didn't mourn. They made her like this. Lifeless. Assassin. Weapon.

She was successful. She became Hebe with the mask. Veronica Styles the top one gamer and assassin became a ruler.

She is Hebe. The 10th ruler.
Let's play.

______________________________

A/N: Tapos na ang The Lost Vampire Queen. Check it out it's completed.

Ito naman ang efofocus ko. Kahit ang hirap isulat. Go parin. Awra. Hahaha.

Hope you enjoy Hebe. I think I made her crazy. Sad. Huhuhu