C H A P T E R 2

Lyra POV

Many people didn’t believe in werewolves. They are just in a story. But one question is always popping inside of my head and that was, why would they wrote a story about them if they aren’t real, right?

I believed that they’re true. I always believe. Still, my mind always telling me to stop believing but my heart keeps pushing me to not.

“Do you know about Lycanthropes?”

*
*

My mind was floating. I’m not in my right mind ever since Mr. Jacobs told me before I got home a while ago.

Levi and I is here in my car, following our parents who is driving in front of us instructing the direction. We’ve been on the road within 1 hour and my face was still placed on my palm.

All of our things were in the back seat. Honestly, I am not excited. Going to our new home town is hard for me. I don’t know any people there. Now that me and Levi is new to the place, my being overprotective mode will be on its way to protect my brother to the devils.

Maybe since Levi was not a virgin anymore, I need to take him away from them. He played girls around and I hate hearing moans and groans every night when our parents were not home because of the business trips. Like hell, I used many pillows to cover my virgin ears because of those scream, I also tried to distract myself by putting some headset on my ears but still.

That’s why I 30% hate my brother for being a player. He defeated me first by losing our virginity and I’m still stuck of being a virgin in the school even if I’m older than him.

“What are you thinking?” I was snapped n my thoughts when I fell Levi’s stares burning on my face.

“Well you know, just thinking how I will lock our new house so that I won’t hear any new moans and groans coming out to your new bimbos.” I said in sarcasm, causing him to laugh.

“Don’t worry, I will tell them to be quiet.” He winks causing me to give him a disgusting look.

Laughing again, “But seriously, what are you thinking?” He asked again seeing his worried expression and tightened his grip on the steering wheel.

“Relax brother,” I ruffle his hair and smiled, “Do you believe in werewolves?” I asked and his grips loosen.

“Werewolves? You mean the people who is transforming into big bad dogs?” I chuckled and nodded my head.

“Well… yeah. If they are true. Why’d you asked?”

“Nothing. I just asked.”

“LYCANTHROPES ARE NOT THE SAME IN ORDINARY WOLVES YOU HAVE BEEN READING ON A STORY. BOTH OF THEM ARE REAL BUT WITH DIFFERENT STRENGTH. YOU DIDN’T KNOW THAT THEY ALREADY HERE WITH US, SURROUNDING OUR PLACE. THEY ARE GREAT PRETENDER, BUT POSSESSIVE.”

Word of Mr. Jacobs still marked in my mind. If they’re true, then why haven’t I seen one before?

I’ve been wishing to have a mate. A person that destined to be mines forever. A person who will love me until the end. But nothing, none, nada, wala.